Home organization is key to maintaining a clean home that functions efficiently. I organize around the house while locked and buy a variety of storage items from baskets to spice bowls and more. I realized how kind and clean our house looks when everything has its own place!
One of my favorite places is the basement. When everything has its special place, you can take a fast look to see if something is over and if something is ending.
Plus, keeping drawers clean is a lot easier when you keep items in bins and baskets! Of course, it's also much easier on the eyes if you organize it neatly with kind labels (some really The large ones on Etsy).
Below, I've listed some of the top ideas for designing acrylic and farmhouse style pantries for a cleaner, more compact home. Some of these are absolutely necessary, while others (like the coffee capsule storage case) are top reserved for those who really need them.
Best pantry arrangement ideas
Get the articles here:
- Water bottle holder | This stackable container is great for storing your kids' water and soda bottles! If you are a fan Bottlesor larger thermos flasks designed for colder days keep them tidy.
- Record player made of wood for spices and spices If you have an open pantry, this wooden turntable is great for stylishly storing your spices. It rotates 360 degrees which makes it very useful.
- Coffee seasoning and glasses of caddy | If you're a Nespresso fan, this jug will store and display your favorite flavors in style.
- Storage containers for food (20-piece set!) | This is necessary for every pantry! These containers are airtight and easily stackable. You keep your food as long as possible.
- Organizer for wall mounts made of metal | If you're unable to store your trash bags, ziplock bags, or foil, then consider getting a wall-mount organizer like this one – it makes them so much more accessible!
- Rose gold metal baskets – stackable 3-pack | Ideal for storing anything from snacks to fruit and cake mixes. they arrive together under the shelftoo much to make room.
- Long boxes for larger items | These fit well in drawers and are great for organizing spices and sauces.
- 4 tier spice rack | A stylish way to keep your spice jars in the open or closed pantry! It has 4 levels of storage so you can view all the tags smoothly.
Get the articles here:
- Glass storage container | Ideal for storing oats, tea, sugar or muesli! The extra small version of this glass can also be used to store spices.
- Metal baskets pack of 4 | Keep groceries, bottles of oil, etc. Ideal for storage. These have bamboo stalks that give the house a rustic feel.
- Glass water bottle – set of 2 (More affordable here just version) | These are great for storing liquids, but are especially good if you're making homemade oat milk, kombucha tea, juice, or even iced coffee. I use mine for oat milk and the faucet is sturdy enough that you can shake the bottle vigorously without spilling any liquid.
- Flour storage container & Tea storage container | An aesthetic way to store your daily needs. Storage boxes for coffee and utensils are also available!
- White rope basket | Big enough to store bread or other glasses. You can also use these baskets in your bathroom for toilet rolls or cosmetics.
- Seagrass woven basket | The rectangular area makes this great if you have a deep pantry!
- Iron serving tray | These storage items have doubled as a lovely storage tray for breakfast in bed and even put candles on your coffee table.
- 1 L jar – set of 2 | There are great things to store your groceries in, but they are also great as lunch containers for layered salads!
Hope you found some useful tips and ideas for your own pantry from this list! Check out the posts below for more home decor and organization ideas!
Get More Home Decor Ideas