It Chicken Salad Croissant It's an improved version of a classic sandwich. Light and creamy, spicy and crispy, sandwiched between two halves of a soft butter croissant, this is an alien chicken salad!
What makes a sandwich, bread, or filling great? I would say they both have the right balance. It excellent grilled cheese sandwich and Egg salad sandwich Two of my other favorites that combine everything a really great sandwich needs!
Meet up with friends, I'll tell you in a moment why this croissant and chicken salad sandwich is the BEST. Chicken salad You always will and from that day forward why it is about to ruin all other chicken salads. The true story.
Finely chopped chicken, creamy cashew, juicy grapes and fresh, crispy celery as a starter. Each one brings their own flavor and adds a mouthful of fabulous texture that complement each other in a perfectly balanced way. Then it's all light and creamy, covered in a spicy, tasty and slightly sweet dressing that you can definitely eat with a spoon!
This lovely chicken salad basically sits between two halves of a buttered croissant that melts in your mouth. That is very kind.
This simple chicken salad croissant recipe is alert in minutes, making it a great party plate sandwich. Serve a crowd at outdoor summer parties, baby showers, and wedding showers, or prepare yourself a fast and healthy lunch. It's simple enough to whisk this large sandwich all the time!
Tips for the top chicken salad and croissant
- Now chicken. Making chicken salad is a great way to consume leftover fried chicken or whatever type of chicken you actually have. Either shred or chop!
- Lightly brown the bread. Soft, buttery, flaky croissant is great when lightly fried. It's worth a few more minutes to bite this crispy, buttery exterior to fry.
- Have a napkin alert. This sandwich can obtain a small messy if it's crowded or just because of the nature of the flaky croissant. If you're hosting, make sure you have extra napkins on hand!
- Fill ratio relative to bread. Speaking of overcrowding, you don't want to add too much chicken salad. It's a hearty filling with a lot of texture. The delicate croissant weighs no more than 1/3 -1/2 cup.
- Saw knife. Use a serrated knife to cut the croissant in half diagonally. The bread is cut neatly without deforming it.
- Lettuce (lettuce, boston, iceberg)
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced cucumber
- Grated carrots
- Cut avocado
- Cut bacon
Changes and variations
- Low in carbohydrates. Skip the croissant and wrap a chicken salad with a crispy leaf of lettuce.
- No cashews. If they're not your thing or you don't have it, use walnuts or almonds instead.
- Donuts with bacon. For a salty smoky addition (think chicken sandwich sandwich), you can add some bacon to the chicken salad.
- There are no grapes. For grapes, substitute raisins or apples (or both). Apples are crispy and sour, and raisins still give you that sweetness.
- Onion type. If you prefer chopped green onions instead of red ones, this is an simple commute.
- Sliced bread. You can always go the classic route and make yourself a sandwich with regular sliced bread. White, Whole grain bread, sprouted wheat, or gluten-free bread will work.
Do it in advance and storage recommendations
Go forward: The mixture is top served on the first day, but you can do this up to 3 days in advance. You should wait until the grapes, celery, and nuts are alert to serve, otherwise the crispness will go away.
Warehouse: The remaining chicken salad can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
More delicious recipes:
Chicken Salad Croissant
This chicken salad croissant is a large version of a classic sandwich. Light and creamy, spicy and crispy, sandwiched between two halves of a soft butter croissant, this is an alien chicken salad!
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon Natural yoghurt
- one tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 .. tablespoon green onions finely chopped
- one tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 .. teaspoon dill , hacked
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 Glass chopped boiled chicken I use a steakhouse
- one Cup celery , hacked
- one Cup Red grapes , quartered (difficult grapes work top)
- 1/4 Cup Cashews Almonds, quartered or strapped
- 8th Croissant rolls cut in half
Optional for sandwiches: lettuce leaves, tomatoes
Mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix the spring onions, brown sugar, fresh dill, salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
Then add the chicken, celery, grapes, and cashews until they are evenly covered. Store in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes or until alert to serve. Add more dill, salt, and pepper to taste.
Serve the mixture between the croissant rolls. Add lettuce or tomato if desired.
Warehouse: Store in the refrigerator in a lid container for up to 3 days.
Go forward: This mixture is top served on the first day. You can also do it the night before; However, mix the grapes, celery and nuts together until they are alert to serve and wait for them to stay crispy.
Changes: You can replace croissant for sliced bread, red onions for spring onions, apples for grapes and walnuts or almonds for raisins or cashew nuts.
Nutrition: Please note that the nutritional information given below is an estimate based on the online nutrition calculator. This depends on the materials used.
Calorie: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 33G | Protein: 25thG | Fat: 21G | Saturated fatty acids: 8thG | Trans fat: oneG | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 500mg | Potassium: 510mg | Fiber: 2 ..G | Sweets: 12thG | Vitamin A: 542IU | C vitamin: 3mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2 ..mg