These are simple Chocolate banana bread muffins It's perfectly soft and moist, with a delicious golden exterior. They have a sweet banana flavor and are bursting with wealthy chocolate chips with every bite!
There is something to it Banana mini muffins This makes me feel very warm and comfortable. I'm a chocolate lover in my heart so I add chocolate chips even more delicious. The wealth of chocolate is the great complement to the fruity banana taste. Yum!
Just me Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe It's been a favorite in our home for years. This time, instead of baking bread, we decided to bake a cake. My kids absolutely loved her! They are super soft and fluffy with light gold muffin tops. Sour cream helps moisturize them perfectly, and each bite is topped with wealthy chocolate chips.
Easy to grab and eat or eat at breakfast, these muffins are great for freezing. If you're craving something sweet, you can quickly take it out of the freezer and reheat it in the microwave. It tastes like it is or with a small butter or peanut butter on top. They have the top banana flavor and taste even better the next day. This is one of those time-tested recipes that you will keep achieving!
- Use a ripe banana. The more ripe the bananas, the sweeter your cakes will be. Ripe bananas are brown and blotchy.
- Not too complicated. If you mix the batter too much, the cakes will not be soft and tender. Mix straight until merged.
- Don't overcrowd. You don't want to fill your muffin bowls with batter everything up the street. Fill them about 2/3 full so that the donuts don't rise and overflow.
- Chocolate chips. I like adding a few extra chocolate chips to the muffin cups after filling them with batter. This makes them prettier and gives them an extra chocolate flavor boost.
- Toothpick test. Stick a toothpick in the middle to test if the donut was made. Once the toothpicks are clean, you can take them out of the oven. If there is paste on the toothpick, continue cooking and test again after a few minutes.
- Extras. Feel free to mix in additional ingredients like chopped nuts, cinnamon, or coconut.
- Lighter swaps. You can use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream or swap butter for apple sauce in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Chocolate chips. You can easily make half of the muffins with chocolate sprinkles and the other half without chocolate. If using this method, divide the batter into 2 bowls, then fold the 1/2 cup chocolate chips into a bowl.
- Cut it in half. This recipe is enough to fill 2 cake tins (24 cakes in total). You can easily cut the recipe in half to make 12 cakes.
Storage + freezing
- To store: Make sure they are completely cool before storing them. Then place in an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 3 to 4 days. I like to put some folded paper towels in the container since the cakes are so moist. It absorbs moisture and prevents them from staying wet.
- Freeze: Put in a freezer and freeze for up to 2 months. When you're alert to reheat, take it out of the freezer and microwave until it's warm (about 15 to 30 seconds).
Other baked favorites:
Chocolate banana bread muffins
This simple chocolate chip banana bread is perfectly soft and moist with a delicious golden exterior. They have a sweet banana flavor and are bursting with wealthy chocolate chips with every bite!
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter softened (1 stick)
- one Cup Granulated sugar
- 1/3 Cup packaged light brown sugar
- 2 .. large Eggs
- one teaspoon Vanilla extract
- one Cup sour cream
- 2 1/4 Glass All-purpose flour
- 2 .. teaspoon baking powder
- one teaspoon carbonate
- one teaspoon Table salt or fine sea salt
- 1 1/4 Glass Ripe banana crushed (approx. 3 medium-sized bananas)
- one Cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips , more for tops if desired
Preheat the oven to 375 ° F. Line the two cake tins with paper inserts. Spray with non-stick spray.
Using an electric mixer, mix the butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla, and sour cream and mix until combined.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix them with a wooden spoon until they combine. Not too complicated. Then add the banana and chocolate chips.
Fill the muffin liners 2/3 full. Press a few extra chocolate chips on top if you'd like.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean. Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool.
- The recipe can be lightened by using Greek yogurt in place of sour cream and apple sauce in place of butter in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Do not overmix the dough! If the bread is mixed excessively, it will not be as soft and tender.
- Fill the muffin liners 2/3 full to allow room for any puffiness.
- It can add extras like chopped nuts, cinnamon, coconut, and more.
- Use brown and spotty ripe bananas! The more mature it is, the sweeter it is.
- You can cut the recipe in half to bake 12 cakes instead of 24.
Storage and freezing:
- Store in a zippered bag for up to 3-4 days at room temperature. To avoid wetting, add some folded paper towels to absorb moisture.
- Put it in a freezer bag or container and store in the freezer for up to 2 months. Place in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds to heat up or until it warms up.
Offer: onecake | Calorie: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 27G | Protein: 3G | Fat: 9G | Saturated fatty acids: 6thG | Trans fat: oneG | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: oneG | Sweets: 15thG | Vitamin A: 206IU | C vitamin: onemg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: onemg
I heart sleep time
I Heart Nap Time is a creative blog that shares simple and delicious recipes, tips, step-by-step DIY home projects, and crafts and tips that families can use to create memorable moments.
Never worry about dinner again!