It Buffalo Chicken Salad It's a low-carb version of the traditional sauce sandwich! It is topped with a crispy salad, crispy coleslaw, fresh vegetables and creamy homemade blue cheese or farm dressing of your choice.
I am always on the lookout healthy dinner ideas. If I can create a healthier version of comfortable eating, then I am for everything. This recipe tastes just like the buffalo chicken wrap but is shaped like a salad. It's so delicious you won't miss the tortilla!
What Makes This Salad a Healthy Buffalo Chicken Salad? First of all, it's made completely from scratch. Water buffalo sauce to the Blue cheese sauce or Farm sauce. It's low in carb, filled with tomatoes, celery, coleslaw, and avocado, and can be customized to suit your needs! A bit spicy, but not overwhelming. As we all cognize, the delicious taste of water buffalo sauce is worth a small fire.
This recipe comes in a pinch and is a great way to consume whatever vegetables you have on hand. It's a game changer when it comes to planning healthy lunches for the week. For a twist with salad ingredients Buffalo Chicken Salad Wraps instead!
How to make buffalo and chicken salad
All you need for this super simple recipe is chicken, loads of vegetables, and a variety of dressings!
Preparation. If you want, prepare your hot buffalo chicken and salad ingredients.
Fill it out. Put the salad in bowls or containers for food preparation. Add the chicken, coleslaw mixture, chopped tomatoes, avocado, celery, and red onion.
Drizzle. When it's alert to serve, fill each bowl with farmhouse or blue cheese sauce. Add fresh coriander if you want.
Tips + trades
- Chicken. Here is a simple recipe finished grass buffalo chicken. With simple 2 components Water buffalo sauce.
- Easy exchange. If you're short on time or want to use one extra fried chicken, use 2 cups of fried chicken and 1/4 cup of water buffalo sauce.
- Tortilla wrap. Turn this salad into a traditional wrap for lunch on the go! Throw away as many ingredients as you can and take away a meal.
- Lettuce wrap. Swap the salad for the salad and place the salad ingredients on a lettuce leaf for a delicious low-carb wrap.
- Avocado. Learn how to cut an avocado like a pro. It's simple, but there is an art!
More salad recipes:
I heart sleep time
I Heart Nap Time is a creative blog that shares simple and delicious recipes, tips, step-by-step DIY home projects, and crafts and tips to help families create memorable moments.
Never worry about dinner again!