It's simple garlic bread Made with just 3 ingredients in 10 minutes or less! It's delicious, fried to perfection, and a great compliment to many dishes. Top it off with cheese and fresh parsley for the ultimate cheesy garlic toast!
This has been the foundation of our house for years! My children always want that with us. Spaghetti and meatballs or baked ziti with cheese. Made with ease Garlic herbal oil and it's the great compliment to any Italian meal!
This simple garlic bread recipe is made in 10 minutes or less with just 3 ingredients! You can easily buy a bread in the store or make it yourself at home. Whenever I do homemade french bread recipeI always use the second bread to make this fast garlic bread. It's the great way to use it and it's very simple.
There are many ways to customize the taste to your liking. Feel free to add cheese if you want to make an even tastier cheesy version! Or add 2 cloves of garlic to really develop the taste of the garlic. I love adding some chopped fresh parsley for more flavor and a kind touch. Yum!
3 simple ingredients
This recipe only has 3 simple ingredients and it couldn't be easier to make. When I'm in the mood for garlic bread with cheese I add some mozzarella and parmesan (if you want extra cheese add more cheese). It adds great flavor! I also love adding freshly chopped parsley.
- French bread: Buy a fresh bread in the store or make it yourself French bread.
- Butter: Make sure it is soft so that it spreads easily. I let it stand for about 30 minutes beforehand.
- Garlic powder: This is mixed with butter for flavor. Add as much as you want depending on how dark you like your garlic.
How to Make Homemade Garlic Bread
- disc Divide French tortillas in half vertically (bread knife is top for this).
- Confound Mix the softened butter and garlic powder in a small bowl. You can also mix it with parsley or cheese.
- Spread Butter mixture evenly on French tortillas.
- to bake 5 to 10 minutes at 425 ° F or until lightly browned around the edges. Then cut each bread into 6 parts.
Favorite ways to serve
This recipe is absolutely fantastic in taste and goes perfectly with many dishes! We love to pair it with Italian recipes, but honestly, it's a great addition to any meal. Below are some of my favorites.
Storage + freezing
If you have leftovers, store them in a zippered plastic bag at room temperature. I wouldn't recommend keeping it in the refrigerator as it is usually stale (it soaks up moisture in bread). It will be stored for around 2-3 days when kept in a plastic bag at room temperature.
Alternatively, you can freeze it. If you want to freeze the half bread, wrap it tightly in aluminum foil, then place it in a zippered freezer bag. You can also add slices to a zip pocket and freeze them that way. Place on a baking sheet to warm up and heat in the oven for a few minutes.
Easier bread recipes:
This SIMPLE garlic bread is made in 10 minutes or less with just 3 ingredients! It's delicious, fried to perfection, and a great compliment to many dishes.
- 12th ounce Loaf of French bread
- 4-6 tablespoon butter softened
- 3/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
Optional: 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 grated parmesan, chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 425 ° F. Place on a baking sheet with foil. Put aside.
Divide the bread in half. Mix the butter and garlic powder in a small bowl. If desired, add cheese and parsley. Then distribute evenly over the bread.
Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Cut each bread into 6 pieces and serve hot.
Offer: onedisc | Calorie: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 16G | Protein: 3G | Fat: 4thG | Saturated fatty acids: 2 ..G | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 36mg | Vitamin A: 115IU | Calcium: 14thmg | Iron: onemg