Crunchy bibb salad with minced buffalo chicken, tomato, avocado, red onion and a dash of ranch sauce. These are simple Buffalo Chicken Salad Wraps full of flavor with every bite!
I love making these salad wraps when we have leftovers Buffalo chicken in the finished pot. A very simple lunch or healthy dinner idea and obtain together quickly. It's low in carbohydrates and high in protein with no lack of flavor. One of my all time favorites!
Whenever I am trying to eat healthier, this is a great alternative to a buffalo chicken wrap while you are craving it. They all share the same delicious flavors but use lettuce as a "wrap" instead of lettuce. Flour tortilla. Lettuce is a great container for sauces and has a light and refreshing taste. Trust me, you won't even miss the tortilla!
I like to cook chicken in a saucepan because it's fast and simple. You can also cook it in a slow cooker or mix it with grated roast chicken. Water buffalo sauce. Then serve over salad with your favorite sauces!
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Salad Wrap
- CHICKEN. Put the meat in the saucepan and pour in the broth, hot sauce, chopped onions, garlic and spices. Cover with lid, then set to manual high pressure, set for 15 minutes and let boil. When the timer expires, let go of it naturally for 10 minutes. Take out half a cup of water and use two forks to mash the meat. Try and add hot sauce or liquid as needed.
- TOPPINGS. While the meat is cooking, wash the lettuce and let it dry. Then dice the tomatoes, onions and avocado.
- COMBINE. Serve the chicken in salad bowls with chopped vegetables and a dash of ranch sauce. Feel free to add other ingredients of your choice!
Cooking tips + types
- Salad. Look for salad that is crispy enough to hold the fillings on top and has a sufficient surface area. I used bibb salad, but lettuce and lettuce are good options too.
- Chicken. For an even faster alternative, you can mix up minced roast chicken. Water buffalo sauce. Cut grilled chicken Buffalo sauce is delicious too.
- The slow cooker method. You can also cook the meat as you like in the slow cooker. Add all ingredients and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours (or 3 to 4 hours on high).
- Salad. Instead, make a buffalo and chicken salad by slicing lettuce.
More recipes to try:
I heart sleep time
I Heart Nap Time is a creative blog that shares tips with simple and delicious recipes, tips, step-by-step DIY home projects, and crafts to help families create memorable moments.
Never worry about dinner again!