Easy Hamburger soup It's made in just one pot in 30 minutes! It's loaded with lean ground beef, mixed vegetables, tomatoes, and spices, and it's super wealthy and delicious.
This recipe is similar to my favorite Healthy vegetable soupbut with a few different spices and a deeper, wealthy beef flavor. This is great Soup recipe Warm up on a cold day and 30 minute meal that the whole family is swallowed.
We make this Hamburg vegetable soup at home at least once a month. There's usually a pack of hamburger meat in the freezer at all times, so this is one of my favorite dishes when I run out of ideas for dinner. It's also a great way to sit in the refrigerator and consume extra vegetables.
It tastes great with ingredients that are thick, filling, and good for you. Perfect for those who crave a casual meal and delicious flavors served in a warm environment. dinner or part of Sweet grain bread. Whenever I commence my family will arrive back in seconds!
How to make hamburger soup
- BROWN. Lightly brown the hamburger meat in a large saucepan. Drain the excess oil, add the freshly chopped vegetables (except the green beans) and cook for a few more minutes. Mix the chopped garlic and cook for another 1 minute until fragrant.
- DECOCTION. Then add the water, tomatoes, Worcestershire and spices. Cook the mixture until it starts to boil, then add the chopped green beans. Cover the pan with the lid and let the soup cook for about 10 minutes. At this point, the potatoes should be fork-soft. If they're still a small difficult, keep cooking until they're completely cooked.
- SERVICE. Try the soup and add seasonings as needed. Then put it in bowls and add freshly chopped parsley for more flavor.
Variations + cooking tips
- Beef: I like to use slender – slender Ground beef so there isn't too much fat. If there is oil in the pan after cooking the hamburger, drain the water before adding any other ingredients. You don't want your soup to obtain greasy! You can use ground turkey instead of beef, but beef definitely gives it a tougher taste.
- Vegetables: Feel free to use whatever vegetables you have on hand. Other vegetables that taste good in this soup are corn, peas, zucchini, or other types of potatoes.
- Consistency: This soup has a thick and satisfying consistency. Add an extra can of broth to lean it out.
- Temperature: If you like the seasoning, add a few red chili peppers or use roasted tomatoes instead of plain diced tomatoes.
- Pasta: You can also add pasta (or other types of pasta) if you'd like. Cook the noodles in a separate bowl and mix with the soup just before serving.
Freezing + warming up
This soup is great Frozen foods. Just prepare it as directed, then let it cool completely. Transfer to a freezer bag or container, leaving about an inch at the top for the soup to expand. Then store it in the freezer. Up to 2 months. Place in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. Then heat it in a saucepan on the stove until it gets hot. You can add a small broth or water to dilute it if needed.
More soup recipes to try:
Easy hamburger soup in a pot in 30 minutes! It's full of lean ground beef, mixed vegetables, tomatoes, and spices, and it's super wealthy and delicious.
- one lb lean hamburger
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- one Cup Sliced carrots
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- 2 .. Russet or Yukon potatoes peeled and diced
- one teaspoon minced garlic
- 15th ounce Meat water Add an extra box if you prefer thinner
- 28 ounce can be small diced tomatoes
- 10 ounce Canned tomato soup or tomato sauce
- 1-2 teaspoon Worcester sauce
- one teaspoon Italian spice to taste more
- one teaspoon kosher salt to taste more
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper to taste more
- one Cup green beans In 1 & # 39; & # 39; Cut pieces, optional
Optional: fresh parsley for garnish
Cook the hamburger in a large pan over medium heat. Discard any excess fat after a slight reddening. Then add the onions, carrots, celery and potatoes to the pan and cook for another 2 minutes. Then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
Add the broth, tomato, tomato soup, Worcestershire, Italian spices, salt and pepper. Cook it. Then add the green beans. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Pepper and salt to taste. Put in bowls and serve hot.
Calorie: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 34G | Protein: 22ndG | Fat: 5G | Saturated fatty acids: 2 ..G | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 923mg | Potassium: 1248mg | Fiber: 6thG | Sweets: 13G | Vitamin A: 4198IU | C vitamin: 27mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 5mg