This is a single pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables It is a delicious, healthy, EASY and delicious recipe for dinner. A meal the whole family will love!
Whenever I call healthy dinner ideaThis recipe always comes to mind. Not only does it have clean ingredients, it's also full of flavor and almost devoid of cleanliness. One of my favorites Tin bowls and there is always a meal my family can accept!
This vegetarian balsamic chicken is one of our recipes! I've been making different variations for a few years (since I first made Whole30), but this version is our favorite version. It's very simple to put together and you can use whatever vegetables you have in your fridge. The chicken and vegetables are also very tasty and super soft.
The top part about this recipe is that it definitely doesn't require cooking. Maybe that's why my children love him despite everything … hmm? 😉 Everything is cooked in a sheet pan, and you can roll the foil to abandon a clean pan. Super simple and great for busy weekdays!
- Chicken: I used boneless and skinless chicken breasts. They are slender, soft and beautifully baked.
- Vegetables: The vegetables you have really will do. Some of our favorite vegetables for roasting with chicken: red potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, peppers and green beans.
- Balsamic glaze: You can homemade balsamic glaze or buy one in the store (DeLallo brand is my favorite). You can also use plain balsamic vinegar if you want.
- Olive oil: Not only does this add flavor, but it also helps to cook vegetables and chicken perfectly in the oven.
- Basil: Just before cooking, I like to sprinkle freshly chopped basil over the top. This step is optional but adds another layer of delicious flavor.
How to make balsamic chicken
- PREPARE. Start by preheating the oven to 400 ° F and covering a baking sheet with foil.
- SEASON. Then it's time to season the chicken and vegetables with oil, balsamic glaze, salt and pepper. You can either marinate them in a zippered bag or place them on a baking sheet and sprinkle with oil and balsamic vinegar. You can sprinkle some freshly chopped basil on top before cooking.
- TO BAKE. Bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. If the chicken is done before the vegetables, you can take the chicken out of the oven and cook the vegetables a small longer.
<img class = "indolent indolent-hidden Aligncenter wp-image-63217 size-large" title = "This one-pan balsamic chicken and veggies is a delicious, healthy, EASY and delicious recipe for a dinner. A meal that the whole family will love! " alt = "fried chicken with balsamic glaze and vegetables ” width=”857″ height=”1200″ data-indolent- data-indolent-data-indolent- src=”data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7″ data-indolent-type=”image” data-indolent-src=”https://www.iheartnaptime.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Sheet-pan-balsamic-chicken-recipe-I-Heart-Naptime-3-857×1200.jpg”/>
- Align the ceiling. Make sure that you line your pot with foil so that there is basically no cleanliness. That's the beauty of pan-frying dishes! Sometimes I add a double layer of foil to make sure the oil and balsamic glaze don't leak.
- Marinate longer. When I have time, I like to marinate the chicken and vegetables in a zippered bag for about an hour. I suggest doing this because they really absorb the taste. When I have fresh herbs, I like to add a few (like basil or parsley).
- Spice up. The taste of this dish is certainly not lacking, but you are welcome to add a few more spices like garlic powder. Italian spice or onion powder.
- Don't be crowded. Make sure you don't overfill the pan. You want to combine the chicken and vegetables in one layer so they don't overlap. This helps them fry them and is perfectly crispy and tasty.
- Cooking time. Chicken can be cooked faster than vegetables. So check the 30 minute mark and remove it before the vegetables if necessary. Then keep cooking the vegetables until they are tender.
<img class = "indolent indolent-hidden Aligncenter wp-image-63218 size-large" title = "This one-pan balsamic chicken and veggies is a delicious, healthy, EASY and delicious recipe for a dinner. A meal that the whole family will love! " alt = "cooked balsamic chicken and vegetables” width=”857″ height=”1200″ data-indolent- data-indolent-data-indolent- src=”data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7″ data-indolent-type=”image” data-indolent-src=”https://www.iheartnaptime.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Sheet-pan-balsamic-chicken-recipe-I-Heart-Naptime-4-857×1200.jpg”/>
Healthier ideas for dinner:
This Balsamic Vegetable Chicken in a Pan is a delicious, healthy, EASY and delicious recipe for dinner. A meal the whole family will love!
- 4th Boneless and skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 to 5 Glass chopped vegetables (We love sliced red potatoes, carrots, broccoli and / or tomatoes)
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic glaze (DeLallo makes a yummy)
- 1/4 Cup olive oil more if necessary
- Fresh basil , Optional
- Kosher salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 ° F. Line a sheet pan with foil.
Place the chicken in a zippered bag and pour 3 tablespoons of balsamic glaze over it. Let rest for at least 10 minutes. Put the vegetables in a separate zippered bag with olive oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic glaze, salt and pepper.
Alternatively, arrange the chicken and vegetables in an even layer in the pan and pour olive oil and balsamic sauce over them. Add fresh basil if you want. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the chicken is now pink and the vegetables are soft on the fork. Chicken cooks faster than vegetables. So check after 30 minutes and remove the chicken before the vegetables if necessary.
Add additional balsamic glaze, salt and pepper before serving, if desired.
Calorie: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 6thG | Protein: 23G | Fat: 16G | Saturated fatty acids: 2 ..G | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 418mg | Sweets: 2 ..G | Vitamin A: 35IU | C vitamin: 1.3mg | Calcium: 6thmg | Iron: 0.5mg
We anticipate you enjoy it!