The top Banana pudding filled with layers of pudding, whipped cream, bananas and vanilla wafers. A simple no-bake dessert that is great for a last minute party or a party together.
This dish connects my love too No-bake desserts and all banana flavor. It is so simple to whip and tastes super creamy and wealthy. I'm obsessed! More banana desserts without baking can be found in my delicious one Banana cream cake and Banana split dessert.
If you've been to the Magnolia Bakery in NYC and eaten their banana pudding, you cognize how good it is. As soon as I tried it, I knew I wanted to find a version that I could do at home. My family loved it so much and practically licked the pan clean! This banana pudding recipe is so simple to prepare and feeds many people. The combination of pudding, Whipped cream, Bananas and vanilla waffles make a delicious dessert. If you love bananas you have to try it!
- Vanilla waffles. The dish starts with a layer of vanilla waffles. Line your baking dish with about half a box of vanilla waffles or until the bottom of the baking dish is covered.
- Bananas. Next are the sliced bananas. Add them evenly over the wafer biscuits.
- pudding. The bananas are then covered with half of the creamy pudding layer. It is a mixture of soft cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, instant custard, milk and whipped cream. Once you've added the pudding, repeat the 3 layers again.
- Flogging. The dessert is rounded off with the remaining whipped cream and topped with other vanilla waffles and banana slices.
You can prepare this banana pudding in a baking dish, a small bowl or individual cups. I love serving it in these small small things … aren't they so cute ?!
- baking pan: Use a 9 × 13 "baking dish and add 2 layers each.
- Big trifle bowl: This is ideal for parties. Simply cover the ingredients until you reach the top of the bowl.
- Mini things or individual cups: This is my favorite way to serve banana pudding! You can use mini trifles or even small glass beakers. It makes the large dessert in individual size.
TIP: Add crushed vanilla waffle biscuits and sliced bananas just before serving this dessert.
Do ahead + save
This dish tastes top within a day of being prepared. The longer they sit, the tan tans, so I prefer to make them in the morning and serve them later in the evening. This gives the biscuits enough time to soften in the fridge. Then pour the additional vanilla waffles and sliced bananas over them just before serving.
Easier no-bake desserts:
The BEST banana pudding, filled with layers of pudding, whipped cream, bananas and vanilla wafers. A simple no-bake dessert that is great for a last minute party or a party together.
- 8th ounce Block of cream cheese softens
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3.4 ounce Box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 Cup Whole milk
- 11 ounce Box of vanilla waffles or shortbread cookies
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 3-4 cups homemade whipped cream or thawed cool whip
In a large bowl, stir the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Next, add the sweetened condensed milk, dry pudding, and milk. Mix well. Then cool until it has set, about 15 minutes.
Mix half of the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Mix until everything is well mixed.
Place half of the vanilla waffles on the bottom of a 9 × 13 inch bowl, small bowl, or individual cups. Place sliced bananas over the waffles. Brush with half of the pudding mixture. To repeat. Then pour the remaining whipped cream over it. Store in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Add crushed vanilla waffles and banana slices before serving.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 38G | Protein: 5G | Fat: 7G | Saturated fatty acids: 3rdG | Cholesterol: 18thmg | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 257mg | Sugar: 27G | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 0.1mg
To meet Jamielyn Nye
Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of Follow Us. She is also the author of the Follow Us Cookbook. When she's not creating in the kitchen, Jamielyn loves to hunt her four small monkeys and snuggle up on the couch with her husband.
Never worry about dinner again!