Blackberry Cheesecake Bars Made from a delicious sugar biscuit crust, cream cheese filling and blackberry topping. An incredibly simple dessert to make and seriously divine!
This recipe is definitely one you want to save for later! The blackberry bars almost remind me of that Fruit pizza, but also a do not bake cheesecake. It's a great mix of the two. This dessert is light, refreshing and will soon become one of your favorites!
I love blackberries exactly and somehow forget them. So these blackberry cheesecake bars are a great way to process fresh blackberries, and they taste astonishing! To make the recipe a small easier, I used a pre-made sugar biscuit crust and then spread it on a creamy cheesecake filling and fresh blackberry topping. You could definitely make a homemade sugar biscuit crust, similar to mine Sugar biscuit bars. So simple and tasty.
3 delicious layers
- Sugar biscuit crust: To make it easier, I used sugar biscuit dough bought in the store. But you could definitely make your own. Check out my favorite homemade Sugar cookie recipe.
- Cheesecake filling: The cheesecake filling is wealthy, creamy and tastes delicious. After making, you want to spread it on the bars and let it freeze for about 15 minutes to make it solid.
- Blackberry filling: The filling is super simple and consists only of blackberries, sugar and water. I love adding the blackberries, but you could really use any fruit of your choice.
Tips + changes
- You could use one Graham cracker crust instead, if preferred.
- Can make in a 9 × 13 "pan and double the recipe.
- Line with foil or parchment so you can easily lift it up and take it out of the pan.
- You can also use other berries like strawberries, blueberries or raspberries. Just replace an equal amount.
Can I Freeze Blackberry Cheesecake Bars?
These bars can be frozen exactly. Simply cut into squares and then wrap each bar in plastic wrap or foil. Then put in a freezer and keep in the freezer. If you are vigilant about eating, take it out of the freezer to defrost and enjoy!
Other cheesecake recipes you'll love:
Blackberry cheesecake bars
Blackberry cheesecake bar with delicious sugar biscuit crust, cream cheese filling and blackberry topping. An incredibly simple dessert to make and seriously divine!
- 16 Ounces Sugar cookie dough
- 8th Ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 Cup fat whipped cream
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Cup Blackberries
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoon water
Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Line a 9 × 9 inch pan with non-stick film. Then press the biscuit dough evenly into the pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick is clean. Let cool down. You can put it in the freezer for 15 minutes so it cools down faster.
For the cream cheese filling, put the cream in a mixing bowl and beat for 2 to 3 minutes or until a whisk forms. Then stir in the cream cheese and stir until smooth. Next, add the sugar, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy. Then spread over the sugar biscuit. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
For the blackberry filling, mix the blackberries, the sugar and the water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Let cook for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Break the blackberries with the back of your spoon.
Next, add spoons of the blackberry filling over the cheesecake filling. Then swivel with a knife to achieve the marble effect. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before cutting.
After cutting into bars, you can add a fresh blackberry if you want. Store in the fridge.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 28G | Protein: 1G | Fat: 10thG | Saturated fatty acids: 4thG | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 70mg | Sugar: 21stG | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 20thmg | Iron: 0.6mg
To meet Jamielyn Nye
Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of Follow Us. She is also the author of the Follow Us Cookbook. When she's not creating in the kitchen, Jamielyn loves to hunt her four small monkeys and snuggle up on the couch with her husband.
Never worry about dinner again!