These red white and blue rice crispy treats An excellent and entertaining recipe that is the great show for Memorial Day or the BBQ on July 4th! Both children and adults will love this delicious dessert!
One of my family's favorite desserts all summer Rice crystal. This patriotic version will have a fun recipe for traditional recipe and obtain a vacation together. I made it last year and all kids (even adults) loved it!
Adding star sprinkles and red, white and blue M & Ms really gets these crispy rice treats from July 4th to the top. You can definitely make them without adding food colors / layers, and just add sprinkles and M & Ms. They take a small more time (and food) than the traditional recipe, but they are worth it! This is truly an incredible dessert dish that the crowd will remember from year to year and that they will want. I always enjoy making red, white, and blue recipes on Memorial Day or July 4th, and this rice crystal may be my modern favorite!
How to make rice crispy treats on July 4th
These crispy red, white and blue rice treats are simple to cope with and definitely worth it! First, follow the simple steps below.
- share Collect your butter and marshmallows in 3 separate microwaves.
- to bake Let the first bowl stand for 1 minute and mix. Bake for another 15 seconds if necessary and then mix the blue food coloring. When the mixture becomes smooth, mix 3 cups crispy until combined. Then push it under the bowl.
- To repeat With 2nd layer and red food coloring. Repeat for the top layer without food coloring.
- Upper, higher immediately with sprinkles and M & M’s.
Below are some different ways to decorate rice crystals to make them super festive:
- Add red, white and blue M & Ms
- Add sprinkles
- Red and blue sugar melt in the microwave and beaten for more colors
- Use a star-shaped cookie cutter to cut treats
- Sprinkle the top flat layer for a small more color
Other useful tips
- Use a spatula or wax paper to compactly press each leaf into the bowl.
- You can skip dying layers and decorate with festive M & Ms and sprinkles on the top.
- You can melt the butter and marshmallows on the stove if you like, but I still recommend dividing them into 3 batches.
- Let them cool before cutting so they have time to adjust and keep their shape.
- A buttered plastic knife is the top way to cut rice pieces into squares.
More patriotic recipes:
Red white and blue rice krispie treats
These crispy red, white and blue rice treats are a great and festive recipe great for Memorial Day or the 4th of July barbecue! Both children and adults will love this delicious dessert!
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 16 glasses Mini marshmallow (approx. 2 bags)
- 9 glasses Rice crystal
- 1/4 Cup festive sprinkles (Optional)
- 1.2 Cup M & M. (Optional)
- red and blue food coloring
9 × 13 "Dish Butter and set aside.
Put 2 tablespoons of butter and 4 glasses of cream in 3 tablespoons of butter. Boil and mix the first container for 1 minute. Bake for another 15 seconds if necessary and then mix the blue food coloring. When the mixture becomes smooth, mix 3 cups crispy until combined. Then push it under the bowl. You can smear your hands or press the layers down with a piece of wax paper.
Repeat this with the 2nd layer and the red food coloring. Repeat for the top layer without food coloring. Immediately fill with sprinkles and M & Ms if you like. Cover with plastic wrap until maintenance. Lubricate your knife (I think a plastic knife is top) and then cut it into squares. Enjoy!
Calorie: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 40G | Protein: oneG | Fat: 4thG | Saturated fatty acids: 2 ..G | Cholesterol: 8thmg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 14mg | Sweets: 24thG | Vitamin A: 795II | C vitamin: 7.6mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 3.3mg
To meet Jamielyn Nye
Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of Follow Us. He is also the author of Follow Us Recipes. If he doesn't make it in the kitchen, Jamielyn likes to hunt four small monkeys and sleep with his husband on the couch.
Never worry about dinner again!