These incredibly small pool design ideas will help make your garden an astonishing oasis to live and entertain. Adding a small pool can be difficult if you have limited space in your garden, but it will greatly develop the aesthetics of your property. In summer, a swimming pool is ideal for cooling off and is especially important if you live in a temperate place all year round. Adding a small pool is ideal for fun, but can also be used for personal fitness and relaxation.
There are different design ideas for small pools: rolls, plunge pools, cocktail pools and shallow pools. Creating a smaller pool requires less material, but it doesn't have to cut costs. Nevertheless, you have to consider materials such as stones and tiles as well as attractive water features that have been manufactured by a specialist. However, the result gives you a good reason for "stability" in your own lovely garden!
Check out the inspiring ideas for designing small pools below that you can incorporate into your property to create an astonishing backyard oasis.
1. This pool in Dallas, Texas is approximately 12 inches x 26 inches at its widest point. A total of 340 square feet. This includes the wet deck. Large stepper pads and coping in the pool are both Pennsylvania Bluestone. Step pads and artificial turf are both placed on the decomposed granite bed. The pool is concrete and the spa is 6 x 8. (Above Pool environments)
2. Clear lines and lush privacy characterize this oasis in this tropical backyard in Miami, Florida. The material around the pool is a square cut Florida Coral Stone. The plaster color is French Gray Diamond Brite. The bottom of the waterline is 6 x 6 x Crossville tile color: Sea Monkey. The width of this pool varies from 6 ’to 12’. and the length is 24 ″. (Over Craig Reynolds landscape architecture)
3. This comfortable backyard cottage in Orange County, California has this backyard pool. The pool is 8 feet x 13 feet. This can be a "roll", usually a cold dive, but a fast warming spa. (Over Not so Lasater Architects)
4. A southwestern pool in Tuscon, Arizona is specially ground. It was built using forms of reinforcement and shotcrete. Partly sunken sunbed Protruding sun lounger A relaxing place to stay cool in the hot desert sun. A hole for the parasol is also built into the shelf. Around the pool there is concrete on a scraped surface that provides an ideal hold in a damp area. The pool cost was approximately $ 40,000. The pool dimensions are 29 x 9 feet. The pool wall was raised 18 inches above the floor, providing a seating area for guests. (Over Prideaux design)
5. This 12 "x 22" swimming pool has a swimming jet system for competitive swimmers. The materials used in this pool are Granite Blue Pebble Stones with special plaster and shotcrete; Paving stones and walls are Techobloc. Coil, half pool and spa. (Over Land and water design)
6. A rustic pool in Fort Worth, Texas offers a backyard oasis. The inside of the pool is Sandy Beach Pebble-Tec. The use of heavy rock gives this pool a natural look. (Over Brad Sharpe pools)
7. There is a pool and spa in a bohemian-style backyard in California. The spa is 6 "x 12" W, the pool is 14 "-16" W x 16 & # 39; -20 & # 39; L. Since there should be a “social” pool for all ages, there are 4 levels in the pool, the total depth is 8 meters. The pool deck is made from local California sandstone. (Over Katie Leede and Company Studio)
8. The main part of this pool is approximately 10 x 18. For the pool shelf, the water depth is 6 for the protruding sun lounger. The inside of the pool is covered with Wet Edge Primerastone plaster "Blue Pacific Coast" and illuminated with Pentair GloBrite LED pool lamps. (Over Randy Angell Designs)
9. A traditional pool that flows into a spa pool in Dallas, Texas. A natural stone environment and water features contribute to the general tranquility of this backyard oasis. (Over Pool stop)
10. In a scenic garden pool in Houston, Texas, there is a lovely waterfall that makes swimmers feel like they are in the Rocky Mountain River. It is basin-shaped and the depths range from a few centimeters at the top to five feet in the middle. The pool is heated so you can enjoy it all year round. Two types of lights help illuminate the pool for free effects. (Over Outside world landscape & design)
11. A small garden needed a small pool for this Biscayne Bay in Florida. The size of this pool is 22 "6" x 8 ", Baja Rack is 9" x 8 ". The pool surround is a kind addition to other colors and textures. (Over Somar pools)
12. A swimming pool and hot tub on San Marino Island, Florida provide a tropical garden oasis. A rock face water feature creates a relaxing environment. (Over Robert Kaner interior design)
13. This pool is built with a blue quartz interior. The size is approximately 12 x 25 feet, but it's an organic form of free form. There is a small sitting area or "cave" behind the waterfall. Spreader travertine has a random square pattern. The back yard is about 30 m wide and 30 cm wide. Gib-San pool and landscape designs)
14. Tribeca offers a modern pool garden in New York, a backyard oasis for relaxation and fun in the city. The wooden screen contains hanging plants. The fairy lights at the beginning bring night atmosphere. (Over Jeffrey Erb)
15. A lovely plunge pool is surrounded by a peaceful Massachusetts landscape. Surround thermal coating is bluestone. (Over Soak pools)
16. A swimming pool in Denver, Colorado, offers exceptional views of the rugged mountains within simple reach. Striking masonry surrounds the pool with a covered terrace to protect yourself from the elements. (Over R. Kimbrough Photography)
17. This stylish pool area in northern New Jersey has a special glass water wall with a raised spa. Perfect for relaxation! The pool dimensions are 11 × 23 and the spa 8 × 8 Cipriano landscaping and private swimming pools)
18. In the warm desert climate of Scottsdale, Arizona, a lovely Mediterranean-style pool with water features cools the swimmers. (Over Matheson team)