These are simple Strawberry shortcake biscuit soft and fluffy homemade cookies made from sweet whipped cream and juicy strawberries. Makes the top fresh summer dessert!
I love this time of year when fresh fruits are back in season. One of my family's favorite summer events is going to collect strawberries. we are always Strawberry Jam and either strawberrycake or this strawberry shortcake recipe. Since freshly picked strawberries are very good, we save the rest for snacks! A juicy strawberry is better!
This strawberry shortcake biscuit is out of this world! Whether light and scaly biscuits or fresh, juicy strawberries mixed with sweet cream, every bite of this biscuit biscuit is absolute perfection. This is a very fun and simple recipe and the result is delicious. A great dessert for summer!
How to make strawberry shortcake cookies
BISCUIT. The first step is to make cookies. We love to do it homemade biscuitBut you can definitely use the store you bought (you can even use traditional store cookies). Be sure to use simple cookies (no additional butter cookies). I love to sprinkle sugar before I cook the cookies to add a sweet note.
CREAM. Do it yourself Whipped cream Flat thick cream, sugar and vanilla until a hill forms. Make sure you cool and whisk your bowl to obtain faster.
STRAWBERRIES. Look for fresh, juicy red strawberries with vibrant colors. Wash and peel, then cut into pieces and put in a bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and refrigerate until use.
- Biscuit cut in half. Place the bottom half of the biscuit on a plate.
- Place a spoonful of sliced strawberries on the biscuit.
- Add a spoonful of whipped cream.
- Then pour half of the remaining cookies over it. If you want, add more fresh strawberries and cream.
- You can use biscuits bought in the store – just make sure you obtain the flat biscuits without butter.
- You can also use an angel cake instead of a biscuit. Ignore strawberry cake.
- For a sweet note, sprinkle the cookies with sugar before cooking. You can even use it Cinnamon sugar.
- For homemade whipped cream, cool your mixing bowl and whisk it in the freezer for 10 minutes to make it peak faster.
Other fresh strawberry desserts:
Strawberry shortcake biscuit recipe
These simple strawberry shortbread cookies are made from soft and fluffy homemade cookies, sweet whipped cream, and juicy strawberries. Makes the top fresh summer dessert!
- 8th biscuit , may be the bottom for angel food cakes
- one pint Strawberries washed and washed
- 3rd tablespoon Sweets
- one Cup intense cream
- 1.2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Set up the mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then pour the cream, 2 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla. Beat medium high until a comb forms (approx. 2 minutes).
Slice (or dice) strawberries and eat in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over the top and place in the fridge until alert to serve.
Cut the biscuits into slices just before serving. Place a spoonful of strawberries in it with a spoonful of whipped cream. If you'd like, add more above. Enjoy!
Calorie: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 22G | Protein: 2 ..G | Fat: fifteenG | Saturated fatty acids: 7G | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 173mg | Dietary fiber: oneG | Sweets: 8thG | Vitamin A: 445II | C vitamin: 35mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1.1mg
To meet Jamielyn Nye
Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of Follow Us. He is also the author of Follow Us Recipes. If he doesn't make it in the kitchen, Jamielyn likes to hunt four small monkeys and sleep with his husband on the couch.
Never worry about dinner again!