This simple-to-draw recipe for a pork sweet potato pan is a ridiculously simple pan dish that is alert in 30 minutes. Served with juicy pork, sweet potatoes and peppers, tortilla chips, tacos and much more.
A pan dish, such a lifesaver in the working week! these Vegan Moroccan Chickpea Pan and Pepper-lime sweet potato pan and chicken pan Our favorites for a long time, but this sweet potato pan with pulled pork has recently taken first place.
Reasons for this love pulled pork sweet potato pan
- Gluten-free and low in carbohydrates for a healthy dinner on weekdays
- Ready to eat with pre-made pulled pork and fresh vegetables
- it boils in just about 25 minutes
Wondering how this recipe came together? Watch this 1 minute video to see how simple it is to prepare! More recipe videos can be found here: Youtube channel.
Don't forget to pin this post to save it for later use!
Let's talk about materials
- drawn pig – I recommend you do this Pulled pork in stew (or that Done pot pulled pork) You have the great amount of liquid to cook sweet potatoes
- paprika – I used red and yellow, but whatever colors you use.
- sweet potato – peeled and cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch cubes. Try cutting them roughly evenly, so cook evenly.
- Toppings to serve – Coriander, grated cheddar cheese and tortilla chips are my favorites
This recipe was specially developed for the use of pork leftovers and is part of a preparation plan.
- A complete plan for preparing meals + a shopping list can be found here
You can pre-cook this recipe and divide it into a serving of food preparation containers (2 cups). Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and heat in the microwave until the heat has evaporated.
2. Article preparation
Alternatively, you can prepare the ingredients in advance and store them in a large container for preparing food in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months before cooking.
- You need a large container for preparing food (I love the 3 liter glass containers from IKEA) or a freezer bag with a gallon
- important! Make sure to put diced pork + juices on diced sweet potatoes as raw sweet potatoes will harden when not covered in liquid
- If it freezes, defrost it completely as directed before cooking. Because vegetables can soften after thawing, you should remove them about 5 minutes after cooking.
Find my favorite food preparation containers here!
How to serve
Enjoy this sweet potato pork pan with tortilla chips and some grated cheddar cheese. However, wrap a tortilla for a delicious burrito, serve it on white rice or cauliflower rice, or try pumpkin noodles for a fresh, low-carb variety.
- fresh tomatoes
- Avocado or guacamol
- pickled onions
- sour cream or Greek yogurt
More pan recipes
Pulled pork sweet potato pan
Servings: 4th People
The simple-to-draw recipe for a pork sweet potato pan is the great addition to your weekday menu. This filling and delicious dish of pre-cooked pork and hearty vegetables can be combined in just 30 minutes with just one pan.
- 4th cups drawn pig (coated with cooking liquid; about 1 1/2 cups of cooking liquid)
- 2nd pepper (cut into stripes)
- 4th cups sweet potato (Cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch cubes; 3 small or 1 large)
- Grated cheese
- Tortilla chips
Do the pulled pork accordingly Stew Pot Pulled Pork Recipe.
Combine with the pork-boiled liquid, pepper, and sweet potatoes in a large pan. Cover and bring to a boil.
Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender. If you detect that the pot starts to dry, add half a cup of water.
Serve with tortilla chips, freshly chopped coriander and grated cheddar cheese.
To prepare, place the peppers and sweet potatoes on one side of a large glass bowl or place the sweet potatoes under a freezer bag. Add the ground pork on sweet potatoes and pour over the juices to cover it.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and freeze for up to 3 months.
fridge– Put everything in the pan and cook according to the instructions.
Dondurucu Dissolve completely before pouring into the pan and cook as indicated.
storage After cooking, leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Heat and serve until it evaporates.
Servings: 1/ 4 parties | Calories: 571kcal | Carbohydrates: 73G | Protein: 32G | Fat: 17thG | Saturated fat: 6G | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 1486mg | Potassium: 574mg | Life: 5G | Sugar: 43G | Vitamin A: 21 087II | Vitamin C: 83mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 3rdmg