Get rid of scattered tacos and make this healthy taco salad recipe instead … packed with delicious turkey taco meat, crispy tortilla chips, cheese, and more! Easy to prepare and the preparation of meals is great for lunch or dinner.
We're large taco fans in my house (this Crockpot taco soup and this Turkey taco lunch bowls It is the proof!). One of my personal favorites is this healthy taco salad with everyone's favorite taco ingredients!
With crispy tortilla strips, juicy turkey taco meat and tons of fresh vegetables, this healthy taco salad is both healthy and delicious … the top of both worlds!
Are they simple to prepare, simple to customize and a few tricks? It works incredibly well for food preparation.
Do not forget, Pin this post save later!
We love this healthy taco salad because
- Finished in less than 20 minutes
- You can enjoy it as a lunch preparation lunch
- You can commute the materials according to those in the refrigerator or in the pantry
Would you like to see exactly how healthy taco salad is made? Watch this 1 minute video! More recipe videos can be found here: Youtube channel.
Let's talk about materials!
For this healthy taco salad recipe you need:
- Ground turkey– Lighten things out of minced meat. Feel free to replace it with ground beef or even tofu (give it a try) Tofu tacos!).
- Taco spice– With that we cook our turkey place Homemade taco spices (or use the store purchased for linking)
- salad– For the salad base. I love the salad crisis, but you can swap your leafy greens.
- tomatoes– Cherry or Rome, diced
- Black beans– for additional protein and flavor. Do it yourself Ready Pot Black Beans!
- Egypt– fresh, frozen or canned
- Salsa– Instead of salad dressing, salsa brings a lot of flavor to this taco salad!
- cheese– Mozzarella or Monterey Jack are good options
- Tortilla chips– Use your favorite corn, grain-free, or other tortilla chips
Food preparation tips
- hot or cold– You can serve this salad with heated taco meat or cold taco meat
- Ahead– You can pre-cook your taco meat and store it in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Salad, corn, beans + cheese can be prepared up to 4 days ago
- Glass of salad– If you want to rent this salad, put it in a quarter glass! Put the salsa and taco meat underneath and put the green on the hill.
- Make sure you add it to the salad before serving tortilla chips and avocado (if desired).)
Find my favorite kitchen equipment my shop!
How do you prepare that as a recipe for food preparation?
I recommend using mason jars! If you sprinkle taco meat (and spices) on the bottom of the glass and lettuce on it, your lettuce stays crispy for up to 4 days! Important: Skip the avocado (or cut it fresh) and add the tortilla chips just before serving. I recommend the four glasses for these taco salad bowls
(4 cups / 2 cups). Game large!
How do you serve taco salad in a glass?
You can eat straight from the glass (shake well first) or bring a bowl and shake everything in a bow. I personally prefer the bowl option!
Can I make this healthy chicken taco salad?
Yes! Cut only 1 pound of boneless and skinless chicken breast or veal into bite-size pieces and cook like minced meat. Boil, then cast with water and taco spices and cook until the sauce thickens.
How long does the taco salad last?
It doesn't take long for you to cast everything away. However, you can chop your ingredients in advance and keep them in containers in the fridge for up to 4 days. It can also be folded into mason jars (Romaine on top and layer with spices + taco meat on the bottom). Don't cut your avocados just before serving.
What can I serve with a taco salad?
We see this as a filling meal in itself, for which no separate side dishes are required. That being said, I wouldn't be upset if I were served with chips & salsa and maybe a good virgin margarita ?
More salad recipes
Taco salad recipe
Throw away scattered tacos and make this healthy taco salad recipe instead … packed with delicious turkey taco meat, crispy tortilla chips, cheese, and more! Easy to prepare and the preparation of meals is great for lunch or dinner.
- 1 1 pound = 0.45 kg Ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 2nd tablespoon Homemade taco spices (or bought a bundle business)
- 1 Cup Black beans (from a can; drained and rinsed)
- 1 Cup Corn kernels (from a can; drained and rinsed)
- 1 Cup tomatoes (Shredder)
- 1 Cup Grated cheese
- 4th Your ANGLE salad (or iceberg; washed, dried and cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 Cup Tortilla strips
- 1 avocado (peeled and chopped; optional)
- Sour cream
Cook the turkey in a coated pan over medium heat and cut it off with a spatula. Let it cook for 7 minutes until there is no more pink.
If necessary, drain the pan from oil or liquid.
Add 2/3 cup of water to the pan with taco spices. Stir frequently until the sauce is bubbly and thick and the meat is evenly covered.
Take the pan off the stove and let it cool slightly.
Combine all the ingredients and divide them on four bowls.
- Spices on the floor
- Taco meat
- Black beans
- Salad on top
* Skip the avocado and tortilla chips or add them just before serving.
Servings: 1/ 4 batch | Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 28G | Protein: 39G | Fat: 18thG | Saturated fat: 5G | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 441mg | Potassium: 897mg | Life: 8thG | Sugar: 3rdG | Vitamin A: 825II | Vitamin C: 11.4mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 2.6mg