EASY Rainbow-cake made with doctor cake mix recipe and butter cream glaze! It is very colorful, fun and festive. Perfect for your next party!
I love the doctor as much as a box cake mix! It helps simplify the cooking process and is just as tasty! These rainbow cupcakes are a fun way to use cake mix. Cake mix biscuits. Pour cake and Funfetti cookies.
This rainbow cupcake recipe will make everyone smile! They are very cute, bright and festive. It would be great for St. Patrick's Day, Cinco de Mayo, a birthday party, or even the party at the end of the school year. Okay, let's face it … they're great every day of the week. ?
They are very simple to prepare (I used a box cake mix … shhh) and it tasted astonishing. People always inquire if I bake from scratch and I always tell them that it's about treating cake mixes, especially when I'm cooking with children. Sometimes it makes things simple.
My children are obsessed with this rainbow-decorated cake and are already begging to be restored. They remind me of shirts (or squeaks) that dye a kind of tie. It's fun and colorful!
How to make rainbow cupcakes
- to prepare. Preheat the oven to 325 ° F and bake the lined pancake pan. Put aside.
- Mix the dough. Add the cake mix and dry the pudding mix in a large bowl and mix until combined. Then mix and mix the eggs, rapeseed oil and water. Finally mix with sour cream.
- Color the dough. Divide the dough into 5 bowls and then add a different food coloring to each. Mix each bowl smoothly.
- Fill cupcake liners. Add a spoon (about 1 tablespoon) of each color to the cupcake liners and fill about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake in the oven. Let it cook for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Take it out of the oven and let it cool on the cooling shelf. The frost was cooled once. Have fun!
Although these rainbow cupcakes are pretty festive without decoration – more, better … right ?! You can see my favorite decorations below. You can play with cupcake dough colors and only use 2 or 3 favorites instead of 5!
- glazed: My favorite icing for these cakes butterf. You can even Rainbow butter cream for even more pizzazz. Cream cheese glaze Its taste is also very tasty!
- gaseous: We love rainbow sprinklers! Colorful sprinkles are a fun contrast over the white butter cream frosting.
- Edible glow: The use of edible glitter is so much fun and looks a small more unusual. ?
- Cupcake toppers: Cupcake toppers are great for a celebration such as a birthday or Christmas party. Unicorn or rainbow cake topper would be fun.
TIPS: Check out this simple tutorial that contains step-by-step instructions. how to make great cupcake frost. You will quickly become a professional cake decorator!
Other cake recipes you'll love:
EASY rainbow cupcakes with a recipe for a cake mix and butter cream frosting! It is very colorful, fun and festive. Perfect for your next party!
- 15 ounce Box of white cake mix
- 5.9 ounce Box of custard mix (Use the type of cook & service, not immediately)
- 4th Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Rapeseed oil
- 3/4 Cup hot water
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- 2nd cups Buttercream frosting
Preheat the oven to 325 ° F. Align a cupcake pan with cupcake liner and set aside.
Combine the cake mix and the dry pudding mix in a large bowl. Stir until everything is well mixed. Then mix the eggs, rapeseed oil and water. Finally mix with sour cream.
Divide the dough into 5 bowls. Put different food colors in each bowl and stir until smooth. Add a spoon of each color (about 1 tablespoon) to your cake liner (about 3/4 way full).
Let it cook for 20-25 minutes or until they touch again. Don't cook too long. You can also pull with a thread to make sure the centers are fully cooked.
Take it out of the oven and let the cupcakes cool on the cooling shelf. Frost with butter cream.
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 40G | Protein: 2ndG | Fat: 16G | Saturated fat: 3rdG | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 264mg | Potassium: 49mg | Sugar: 30thG | Vitamin A: 120II | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 0.6mg
to meet Jamielyn Nye
Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of Follow Us. He is also the author of Follow Us Recipes. If he doesn't make it in the kitchen, Jamielyn likes to hunt four small monkeys and sleep with his husband on the couch.
Never worry about dinner again!