Add a comfortable oasis to create an oasis in your garden Fireplace It is surrounded by lush gardens that you can enjoy throughout the season. The crackling of fire gives warmth and atmosphere to your outdoor environment while avoiding relaxation and intense daily programs. It is important to select the right furniture for your outdoor area so that family and friends can backfire and enjoy the fresh air and nature.
Backyard projects Depending on the coverage, the value can range from $ 20,000 to $ 150,000. To design a comfortable fireplace, Alderwood landscape architecture He said that the fire pit areas are typically around 12? To 13? lie. The outer diameter of the middle fire ring requires approximately 4.5 inches (54 inches), then approximately 4 inches between the edge of the raised fire ring and the surrounding rocks (or the edge of the paving stones). They also like to commute the distance around the raised ring of fire to give the area more visual attention and create small alcohols for chairs.
Check out some fabulous, cozy inspirations for fire pits with source information and links to designers. Don't forget to let us cognize which you like top and why in the comments below!
1. This back yard is a terrace terrace, a fire pit area, cobbled paths, rock slab stairs, a creative children's playground (sandpit) etc. from an unusable sloping lawn. The spreaders are Belgard Urbanna with a Victorian gray edge paver. The fireplace is black granite with a cut edge as covering material. (via Alderwood landscape architecture and construction)
2. A sun terrace and open kitchen in Sacramento, California overlook a lovely flowing river. Surrounded by garden furniture, a modern fireplace offers a comfortable place to lie down. (via Stone ridge decking)
3. The stone fire pit has a diameter of 4 ″ and a height of 18 ″. & # 39 ;. The entire hearth is approximately 16 '' in diameter. Teak benches are Westminster Tik Buckingham benches. The floor surface consists of decomposed granite. (via Avant-garde)
4. Vermont is a modern deck overlooking the Burlington countryside. The stone is a full-color irregular marking made of Pennsylvania blue stone. The entire fireplace has 18 diameters. If you're looking for a full range of Adirondack chairs, Polywood, Home depot or overstock. (via Linden L.A.N.D. group)
5. Natural stone creates a terraced garden in this backyard oasis in Atlanta, Georgia. A stone fire pit is surrounded by gray Adirondack chairs to create a cozy and relaxed atmosphere. (via Alex private homes)
6. A modern patio with a fire pit surrounded by gardens and trees in Seattle, Washington. Large natural rocks define the surroundings of this comfortable open space. (via Alderwood landscape architecture)
7. This outdoor deck in Costa Mesa, California has a concrete fireplace with a white plaster bench to sit on. The gas fire place consists of roughly cut 2 × 6 boards. The dimensions of the fireplace are 36 "x 74" long. It is 17.5 "tall and the middle section of the burner is 12" wide. The distance between the fire pit and the long side of the bench is 20 3/4 inches and the short side of the bench is 19 inches. The floor material is a gray standard concrete with an upper casting surface. (via Christiano houses)
8. On this outdoor terrace you can relax with your family and friends on the large teak warehouse sofa and enjoy a movie under the stars. A large retractable film screen is attached to the side of the garage. Poured concrete in the fireplace / coffee table. The lights are paper lanterns that run along the wire. Fence and gate design are horizontal redwood bands (transparent coating) that are highlighted by linear Lexan windows. The ground cover is made of decomposed granite. (via Mark Tessier landscape architecture)
In the mid-9th century, a vibe fireplace had a garden setting that offered privacy from nearby neighbors. In the fire container, fireballs are made from the same refractory material as fake logs for the gas fireplace brand Rasmussen. Fire container Ernsdorf design. Chairs Loll designs. Colorful concrete with 5-spaced sawing joints for patios, joints end a final broom. (via Ginkgo Leaf Studio)
10. There is a concrete casting pit on site on a rustic terrace amidst redwood trees in Northern California. The orange garden chairs around the fireplace are the Emmet Sunbed by Room and Board. (via Scott Lewis landscape architecture)
11. This garden terrace on the coast has sofa stones around a fire pit from which you can enjoy the spectacular view. The fireplace is made of Cor-Ten steel. The net consists of 1 "x 1" woven stainless steel wire from McNichols Co. The frame is made of special steel with Ipe wood cover. Individual fence panels protrude from the wall. A creeping thyme and a purple flower grow between the stone slabs, a popular yearbook for planting between paving stones. (via Randy Thueme design)
12. A cozy fire pit provides complete privacy, surrounded by plants and trees in Seattle, Washington. Large rocks define the room. (via Alderwood landscape architecture and construction)
13. The fire pit was built from cmu walls, then the small circular wall was covered with a lean stone, then everything was covered with concrete or genuine stone. Ceramic logs sit on the burner pan to mimic a natural wood fire. The spreaders are mega-arbors by Belgard in Victorian color. The bright yellow bushes in the middle are different types of Huchera called "Lime Rickey". Bright yellow leaves form a kind contrast to dark green plantings, basalt stones and / or dark brown bark mulch. (via Alderwood landscape architecture and construction)
14. In a back yard in San Francisco there is a special 3 × 5 fireplace, which is framed with a cement block and provided with stone (EL Dorado stone) and gas pipes. Garden furniture, i Babmar.co. Çeşme was ordered through Ace Hardware. It is a color embossed cement with a seal on the floor. The color is a Davis color called Palomino 3lbs 5447. The dimensions of the pavilion are 20 x 20 square feet. (via Fautt houses)
15. The country's daily seating area is surrounded by gardens and forest areas in Bath, Ohio. To do it, all you need is a small bevel, a black stone ledge, river pebbles and a Corten metal grill ring. The ingredients are simple, but the setting and finishing touches can make it special. As for landscaping, this wasn't too expensive. (Healy design)
16. The stones of this gas fireplace are drained in a mosaic pattern and then grouted on the inside to secure them together. It is covered with firebrick and firebrick. The inside dimension of the fire pit is approximately 4 "wide and 16" & # 39; high. The Pennsylvania Bluestone head is approximately 14 "wide and the outside dimension of the fire pit is approximately 62". The curved seat wall is 20 cm. Similar Adirondack chairs can be found at Walpole Woodworkers. Red Laceleaf Japanese Maple tree. (via Cable landscaping)
17. Beautiful gardens surround this cute fire pit in the back yard of Northern California. Juicy fruits in the landscape give texture, shape and color. Classic Westport chairs around the fireplace have been specially designed by a California artist. The fire pit was found in a rescue shop, try Sonoma, CA Artifacts. (via Derviss design)
18. This fire pit is 3 "-6" inside and 5 "-6" outside because the cap is 1 "-0" wide. The deck is about 16 "above. Chimney stone and cover is Colorado Buff sandstone from Lyon Colorado. The stained concrete on the floor is Davis Color – San Diego Buff, exposed in the texture of a "sandy landscape". The piercing was closed with a translucent sealant. (via First stage scenes)
19. Beach style back yard patio with fire pit in Scarsdale, New York. The chairs were bought from West Elm. (via InnerSpace Electronics)
20. Mossy cobblestone steps surround this cozy fire pit in the back yard of Southern California. The genuine fireplace has a diameter of 68 mm. Lace stones approx. With 1.5 "overhang at 12" deep ends and 2 "overhang" in the middle of the wingspan. The central opening is 44 ". The total height is 13.5 inches above the floor. The chairs are made of teak depo. (Via Bungalow design)
21. Hope Island has this timeless patio with a backyard oasis and a private brick fire pit in Georgia. It is Gloster's furniture that surrounds the fireplace. The floor covering between the stone paving stones is made of mini mondo grass.
You are reading a curated article https://onekindesign.com/
You might like it too…