Share 40 healthy grill recipes to be inspired by the hot weather! There's a small bit of everything from side dishes, meatless options, beef, seafood, and chicken recipes.
They are a genuine treat when you think of grilled burgers and sausages. These 40 healthy grill recipes are thought outside the box with fresh, light and delicious recipes.
These healthy grill recipes are great for a weekday dinner or a meal for the crowd, and propose some great ideas for main courses and side dishes.
The use of the grill is excellent for many reasons, including:
- may mean that you have to wash less dishes
- Gives your food a modern dimension of taste: charcoal and smoke can also develop or discover modern flavors of vegetables
- Grilling is simple, fun and means that you can still make contacts while cooking
- Make your work easier – when you grill, excess fat drips from the grill in your food
Barbecue recipes like this can seem difficult, so I wanted to share some light favorites with you as inspiration for summer barbecues.
Parties and salads
Grilling your vegetables, from starters to side dishes to salads, can give a kind, smoky, charred taste, while concentrating and enhancing other flavors. Here are some of our most popular grilled side dishes and salads:
1. Summer barley salad with grilled corn and blueberries Made from sweet pea and saffron // 2. Grilled mushroom appetizer with bruschetta and goat cheese From peas and saffron
3rd Grilled Caprese Zucchini Roll-Up From sweet pea and saffron // 4. Simply grilled cauliflower recipe with jalapeño lime oil From peas and saffron
9. Grilled zucchini and stripe salad with walnut and pecorino // Sweet sweet pea and saffron. Grilled potato salad with onions, pepper and arugula From peas and saffron
When you think of barbecuing, grilled meat comes to mind first! Six delicious meatless options that prove BBQ can't be used just for meat:
1. Stuffed grilled portobello mushrooms with enchilada Made from sweet pea and saffron // 2. Grilled vegetable and bean meal preparation bowls From peas and saffron
These healthy BBQ beef recipes have to commute their routine! Share recipes with creative flavors and techniques and some classics.
If you want to lighten your turkey foods, is a fabulous alternative to beef. It is also versatile and works with a variety of flavors and ingredients. Here are some delicious turkey grill recipes:
From shrimp to salmon to more, the grill is a great way to add texture and flavor to your favorite seafood. Here are some favorites:
Classic chicken … you can't go wrong here. There are a few more tricks to deal with the tender and juicy, delicious charred BBQ chicken (all tips can be found in the excellent grilled chicken breast recipe below!). Check out these delicious recipes: