The top Hamburger recipe super simple and absolutely delicious! Perfect for your summer barbecues or meetings. The juiciest hamburger with a lot of taste.
You can't beat a good hamburger in summer. My family always wanted that when we fire the grill. Sometimes we keep it healthy and Turkish burgerBut a large juicy beef burger definitely has my heart.
The grill is one of my favorite things in summer. There is nothing better for a large BBQ than a meeting with friends and family. After making this hamburger recipe, you will never go back to frozen meatballs again. You are very good! Hamburger is very juicy and has an excellent taste. Melt some cheese over it and add lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber (or desired sauces). It will be a delicious burger you can't beat yourself!
The secret of wet hamburgers
Two words: Bbq sauce! Not only does it help to combine meatballs, it also keeps them super juicy and moist. It also adds an incredible taste. I would never make homemade burgers without them. You don't have to add much … just 2 tablespoons per 1.5 kilograms of beef. You can also use steak sauce or ketchup instead, but I love the taste of the BBQ sauce.
Tips for creating hamburger patties
- Be sure to use 80/20 ground beef. Fat helps bind meat.
- Some people use 1/4 cup breadcrumbs and 1 egg to tie their dumplings, but I love using barbecue sauce. Sometimes you use teriyaki sauce when you feel like it. You can even use ketchup. While the sauce helps bond the meat, it adds an extra taste so that the meatballs don't crumble when cooked.
- Use a large spatula when turning and do not turn the pate until it is cooked for 4-5 minutes.
How to make hamburgers on the grill
- MIX & FORM. Combine beef, barbecue sauce, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix until combined with your hands and form 4 meatballs about 4 cm thick. Be good in your meatballs with your thumb to avoid bloating.
- GRILL. Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until the juices are clean.
- SERVICE. Serve the burgers on your rolls with your favorite sauces.
Favorite burger toppings
Don't forget the parties! This hamburger patty recipe goes perfectly with:
Other grill recipes you'll love:
Preparation time: 10th minute
Cooking time: 10th minute
Total time: 20th minute
The top hamburger recipe that tastes super simple and absolutely delicious! Perfect for summer barbecues or being together. It makes the juiciest hamburger filled with tons of flavor.
- 1 1/2 lb Ground beef (80% lean and 20% fat)
- 2nd tablespoon Bbq sauce (or steak sauce)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1.2 teaspoon pepper
- 1.2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 4th Hamburger loaves (I like to use donut rolls)
Optional toppings: ketchup, mayo, mustard, thousand island, cheese, bacon, lettuce leaves, tomato slices, onion slices, cucumber
Preheat the grill to medium height.
Combine minced meat, barbecue sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix until combined with your hands and form 4 meatballs about 4 cm thick. Be good in your meatballs with your thumb to avoid bloating.
Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until the juices are clean. If desired, fill it with slices of cheese. Grill until the cheese melts and turn off the heat.
Serve the burgers on your rolls with your favorite sauces.
Calories: 502kcal | Carbohydrates: 25thG | Protein: 36G | Fat: 27G | Saturated fat: 10thG | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 998mg | Potassium: 576mg | Life: 1G | Sugar: 5G | Vitamin A: 20thII | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 5.1mg
These burgers are really juicy and delicious. You can't beat homemade!
to meet Jamielyn Nye
Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of Follow Us. He is also the author of Follow Us Recipes. If he doesn't make it in the kitchen, Jamielyn likes to hunt four small monkeys and sleep with his husband on the couch.
Never worry about dinner again!