these chicken Pesto pasta salad It is light, healthy and full of excellent pesto flavors! Ideal for BBQs, soups, baby showers and more!
Whenever I was simple Side dish for grillingThis pesto salad is always one of my first decisions. It has the top taste and is really delicious. Everyone always wants recipes! I also love large ones Cucumber and tomato salad or Caprese salad. So fresh and tasty!
Have you ever gotten together and tried a recipe and did you cognize that you have to do it SOON when you obtain home? It was me after trying a delicious pesto pasta salad that a friend of mine had brought to lunch some time ago. All of my friends in the history of the game believed how delicious it was and I couldn't wait to recreate this delicious recipe! After I got my first knife on the pesto salad, it turned out to be delicious! It is very light and healthy and even husband approved! A great meal for every meeting!
The combination of the flavors in this pesto chicken salad is really a dream! It is very simple to cast together and can be eaten both as a main course and as a side dish. It is also eaten just like leftovers … Believe me, you won't abandon a bite! This has become one of my favorite summer salad recipes and will undoubtedly become yours!
How to make pesto pasta salad
- Cook the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the instructions, drop them off and let them run under water. Add drizzle of olive oil and mix.
- Mix the rest materials. Add the pasta to a large bowl and mix the pesto and Italian sauce until they're well coated. Mix spinach, chicken, tomato and feta cheese and toss them to combine.
- Let cool in the fridge. Cover the bowl and keep it in the fridge until serving.
Tips + changes
- If desired, white cheese with mozzarella cubes can be placed on the floor.
- If necessary, you can also use gluten-free pasta.
- I usually use fly noodles, but penne or rotini also work great.
- The pesto bought in the shop works great, but I love using my simple homemade Basil sauce.
- Instead of Italian sauces, you can also use half a tablespoon of ranch seasoning with half a cup of sour cream or yogurt.
- If the noodles dry a small when they cool, add a tablespoon of olive oil before serving.
You will also love these other pasta salad recipes:
This chicken pesto pasta salad is light, healthy and filled with the great pesto aroma! Ideal for BBQs, soups, baby showers and more!
- 1 package Fly pasta (Whole grain or plus)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Cup Basil sauce (Glass or homemade)
- 1/4 Cup Italian sauce
- 1 Cup chicken (Grill, canned food or restaurant)
- 2nd cups spinach
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes
- 1.2 Cup Feta cheese
Boil the fly noodles in a large brine container according to the directions in the package. Empty the pasta and let it run under water. Mix and mix with olive oil.
Place the pasta in a large bowl and mix the pesto and Italian sauce. Add spinach, chicken, tomatoes and feta. Throw for assembly. Pepper and salt to taste.
Cover and let cool. If the pasta looks dry before serving, you can mix it with another tablespoon of olive oil.
You can also try a farm pack of sour cream or Greek yogurt instead of Italian sauce.
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 48G | Protein: 14G | Fat: 20thG | Saturated fat: 5G | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 493mg | Potassium: 335mg | Life: 3rdG | Sugar: 5G | Vitamin A: 1677II | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 2ndmg