This delicious strawberry steak salad is filled with fresh fruits, almonds, feta and arugula, filled with fried steak and drizzled with a balsamic vinaigrette! A fast and simple weekday dinner.
I'm totally absorbent for & # 39; large salad & # 39; – like this mint Summer couscous salad and that's full of protein Caprese Chicken Quinoa Salad. But this strawberry steak salad is one of my favorite salads ever!
There is only very good packed there: sweet fruits, pepper rocket, hot balsamic vinegar and salted feta. Also alert to have fun in just 30 minutes!
There is no need to open the oven for this satisfying salad to heat the whole house. The steak, which is great for summer, is quickly baked on the stove and then combined with light and fresh fruits and pepper rockets. The balsamic vinaigrette adds bite to balance sweet and savory flavors and creates a complex and delicious dinner in just one salad bowl!
Reasons to love this strawberry steak salad
- Uses light, seasonal products – great for summer
- An absolute taste bomb with a sweet, salty and hearty taste
- Ready to have fun in less than 30 minutes
Wondering how this steak salad comes together? Watch this 1 minute video to see how simple it is to prepare! More recipe videos can be found here: Youtube channel.
Don't forget to pin this post and save it for later use!
Let's talk about materials!
For this recipe for steak and fruit salad you need:
- steak – Use your favorite cut! Beef fillet is shown, but I've done this with the tip of the sirloin in the past.
- green – I love the pepper flavor of arugula, but spinach or cabbage also work well.
- Strawberries– Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries are shown, but use cheap and seasonal ones
- Feta cheese – for an excellent salt content
- striped almonds – Adds a great crispy texture to the salad
- Balsamic vinegar – Goes perfectly with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper, sweet fruits and salted feta cheese
Tips for cooking the great steak
This steak-fruit salad is great for a fast dinner that requires small preparation time! Here are some tips on how to find the great cook for your steak:
- pan– When it comes to cooking steaks, it is located where there is a cast iron pan. A grill will work too.
- Prepare steaks – Bring the steak to room temperature and put it in a cast iron pan on high heat (almost smoker) before adding the steak
- doneness– a Digital thermometer The top way to make sure the steak is at the right temperature; between 130-135 ° F for medium scarce
- endurance– After cooking, let your steak rest for 5-10 minutes without slicing it to obtain the juiciest steak.
- Food preparation– this lettuce Manufacturing Keep it good for food preparation, but you can prepare salad dressing until a week ago and keep it in an airtight container in the fridge
Find my favorite kitchen appliances my shop!
What is good for serving steak salad?
I suggest you enjoy it with crispy garlic bread grilled potatoesor sweet potato fries.
Can I cook steaks on the grill?
Absolutely – this steak salad recipe is great for grilling in spring and summer!
Use high heat (500 ° F) and cook the steaks on both sides for 3-4 minutes, depending on the temperature you want.
Would you like more salads?
Strawberry and rocket salad with beef and balsamic salad
This delicious salad is filled with fresh fruits, almonds, feta and arugula, filled with fried steak and drizzled with a simple and delicious balsamic vinaigrette! Fast and simple dinner on weekdays!
- 4th Steak of your choice (Fillet of beef in the picture)
- Steak seasoning (Montreal Steak Spice was used in the photos)
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 6 cups rocket
- 6 oz raspberry (1 cup)
- 6 oz Blueberries (1 cup)
- 1 Cup Strawberries (In slices)
- 1.2 Cup Feta cheese (Gravel)
- 1/4 Cup striped almonds
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 3rd teaspoon sugar
- 1.2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
Add spices to the fillet and let it stand for 5-10 minutes at room temperature.
Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet at medium temperature. Wait until the oil is too hot, it will light up.
Put the steaks in the pan, do not touch them. Bake for 5 minutes, turn and bake for another 3 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 130-135 ° F (scarce for medium).
Transfer the steak to a plate and let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting it into strips.
With the steak resting, combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Shake all vinaigrette ingredients in a small shaker, pour over the salad and fold in evenly.
Balsamic vinaigrette can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Servings: 1/ 4 parties | Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 23G | Protein: 23G | Fat: 37G | Saturated fat: 13G | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 567mg | Life: 5G | Sugar: 14G | Vitamin A: 840II | Vitamin C: 40.9mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 3rdmg