delicious Cobb meat salad salad fresh, tasty and full of favorite sauces! It makes lunch or dinner great every day of the week. This recipe is a staple in our home.
I love preparing simple salad recipes for lunch or dinner during the week. This cobb salad is at the top of my list Mediterranean salad. Mandarin salad and Chicken salad with barbecue sauce. Everything was very tasty!
I love a good classic cobb salad! This is one of my favorite dishes and I cook it at least once a week! Whenever there are still chickens in the fridge, I usually make this recipe. It is very good and simple!
I added my grilled corn because the weather is warmer, but you can definitely abandon it out if you want. I love the extra crunch. You can also add croutons for a small crunch. The more corrections, the better I think!
Cobb salad ingredients
- Mixed greens: It works like any mix of mixed greens, lettuce, spinach, or spring.
- chicken: Grated chicken. grilled chicken, Rotisserie or baked chicken are all delicious.
- Bacon: I love its addition bacon. If you want, you can use turkey bacon instead for an easier option.
- Tomatoes: I used sliced cherry tomatoes but it would work just fine.
- Egypt: Egypt adds a large crisis. I like to grill my corn for extra flavor, but also microwave also.
- Avocado: I like to dice an entire avocado cube Avocado peeler. It speeds up the process and is super simple!
- Eggs: Not only difficult boiled egg delicious, but I also like the addition of added protein.
- Optional plugins: Cheddar cheese, feta cheese, blue cheese or blue cheese, Toasted bread
Start with 1 large bowl or 4 bowls of different sizes. Place the chopped lettuce on the bottom of the bowl, then add sliced chicken, tomato, avocado, boiled egg, bacon, and onion. Mix the dressing you prefer above (see my favorite farm recipe below). Then cast the lettuce to combine it.
Favorite dressing on the farm
I love to do it homemade Ayran barn sauce You bought this salad, but you can also use your favorite shop.
For homemade farm sauce you need:
- 1 cup swimsuit
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
manual: Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and let cool 30 minutes before serving.
More delicious salad recipes:
A delicious cobb salad full of fresh, delicious and your favorite toppings! It makes lunch or dinner great every day of the week. This recipe is a staple in our home.
- 2nd large boneless chicken skin without skin (split horizontally)
- 2nd tablespoon olive oil
- 2nd teaspoon Italian spice
- 8th cups salad (Spinach or spring mix)
- 1 Cup Egypt
- 2nd tomatoes (sliced or diced)
- 1 avocado (sliced or diced)
- 2nd difficult boiled egg (sliced or diced)
- 4th Strips of bacon (baked and crumbled)
- 1/4 Cup Spring onion (thinly cut)
For the service: farm sauces (or your favorite sauces)
Put the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Season the chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Put the chicken in the pan. Cook on both sides for 5-6 minutes or until the middle.
Remove from heat after cooking and cut into lean strips after cooling slightly.
Place the salad in a large bowl or 4 separate bowls. Top with chicken, tomato, avocado, egg, bacon, corn and onion. Beat the dressing from the top of the lettuce and toss it until it's combined. S & P to taste.
For homemade farm sauce: 1 cup mayo, 1/2 cup buttermilk, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and let cool 30 minutes before serving.
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 19thG | Protein: 19thG | Fat: 19thG | Saturated fat: 3rdG | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 975mg | Life: 7G | Sugar: 5G | Vitamin A: 9100II | Vitamin C: 21.2mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 2.5mg
to meet Jamielyn Nye
Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of Follow Us. He is also the author of Follow Us Recipes. If he doesn't make it in the kitchen, Jamielyn likes to hunt four small monkeys and sleep with his husband on the couch.
Never worry about dinner again!