Don't knead that artisanal bread The easiest bread recipe you'll ever make! You only need a bowl and 3 simple ingredients. This recipe is great for beginners!
Homemade bread is really pure comfort and a staple in my home. My first recipe from scratch homemade white bread… My family adored. I've done a lot more over the years homemade french bread and Whole grain bread.
You won't find an easier bread recipe than this! It comes with only 3 ingredients (without water as an ingredient) and is great for beginners bakers. No kneading is required and the dough can be made in a bowl. The preparation also takes only 5 minutes. The rest of the time is expected while resting and cooking.
I shaped this bread in the shape of a French boule (circle), but this dough can easily be made into a French baguette, bun, pizza dough or ciabatta. A super versatile recipe that you want to save when you have few ingredients.
How to make artisanal bread
Prepare the dough. Place the salt and yeast in a large bowl and pour warm water over them. Add flour immediately and mix. I used a dough whisk, but I can also use a spatula, a wooden spoon, or even your hands. The dough still stays sticky after mixing, but that's exactly what you want.
Cover and obtain up. Cover the bowl with a towel until the dough doubles. This takes around 2 to 3 hours, but longer is better for you to climb. You can abandon it on the counter for up to 12 hours. If it works, you can prepare for cooking or cover the bowl with wrapped wrap and then put it in the fridge to cook. It is kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Shape the dough. Powder your hands with flour and gently roll the dough over a floured surface. Make the dough into your preferred shape, do not beat or knead it. I like to shape the metal in the shape of a French boule (round circle). Or shape it as 2 loaves and put the ends under it. Add a light flour flour, then use a bread knife to make about 1 to 4 rows above.
Let’s rest again. Draw a pizza crust, pan, or pan with parchment, and then sprinkle lightly with flour. Add the dough and let it rest for 20 to 30 minutes.
Bake in the oven. Heat the oven to 450 ° F. If you want the bread to be cooked on a hot surface, place it on a brick, pizza stone, or iron pan in the oven. Allow the oven to heat up in the oven for about 20 minutes while preheating the oven.
Hold the dough on parchment paper to push the dough into a hot stone or pan. Quickly pour 1 serving of hot water into a small grill pot or 5 ice cubes on the bottom of the oven and close the door to catch the steam. Then cook for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
- You can easily double this recipe to make an extra bread and freeze it for later use.
- If you don't have a brick, you can turn a cast iron pan or baking sheet upside down and put it on to warm up.
- Use parchment paper to lightly slide the dough ball into the hot pan in the oven. Bread is baked on parchment paper.
- The longer you let it stay, the sooner the bread will be. You can abandon it on the counter for up to 12-18 hours and in the fridge for up to a week. I prefer to do it the evening before cooking.
- If you'd rather make 2 small breads, divide the dough in two. This recipe creates a 9 inch nut.
- If you don't have a grill bowl, put a cup of water in the secure pan for a small oven or cast about 5 ice cubes to keep the steam in the oven. This creates the crispy shell.
- Store in a paper bag so that it does not become soft.
What is served with artisan bread?
More homemade bread recipes: