7 plans to prepare meals that can save you time, save money, eat healthier, and reduce stress throughout the week. With free printable shopping lists and demos for video preparation.
Does preparing food look like a formula you can't crack? These food preparation plans conclude all of the food preparation predictions. They help you prepare meals efficiently with step-by-step instructions, a grocery list, and a video preparation demo.
The advantages of preparing food
- You save money (you don't have to have lunch!)
- You'll eat healthier (no impulsive options if you're overly hungry)
- You will reduce your stress (lunch is waiting for you in the fridge!)
There are many different food preparation strategies you can use, and each of the food preparation plans in this article uses different strategies. Overview of 5 strategies for food preparation (and for a comprehensive explanation) how to prepare food.
About these plans for food preparation
Each plan in this article uses slightly different strategies, including:
- Prepare ingredients to convert multiple meals throughout the week ("buffet")
- cook in advance and freeze (for simple microwave dishes)
- pre-assemble and freeze for later cooking (freezer casserole, instant pot freezer and freezer)
Each plan includes a video preparation demo with all the forecasts except for a printable grocery list and food preparation.
1. 7-component meal preparation plan
How It Works – Spend active time in less than 1 hour by preparing 7 ingredients, including honey-lemon chicken with a slow cooker. Use them for three dinners a week. All meals 4 (12 servings in total)
2. Chickpea 3 ways to prepare food
How It Works – Take 1 pound of dry chickpeas (or 3 cans) and turn it into 1 lunch and two dinners. Meals 4-6 (14 servings)
3. Plan to prepare whole chicken flour
How it works – Take 1-2 whole chickens + 4 other ingredients and prepare them. Use them to make 3 simple dinners. All dishes 4 (12 servings)
4. Prepare a Mix + Match meal plan
How It Works – Spend 1 hour cooking and preparing 12 food bowls for lunch or dinner. With this formula you can make 12 different dishes for food preparation and commute proteins, vegetables and starches to make them yourself.
5. Eat 5 vegan freezers in 1 hour
How It Works – You can spend 1 hour of active time combining frozen stews (or leaf pan dishes). All dishes serve 4-8 (and the leftovers are also well frozen).
6. 24-course lunch recipes in 2 hours
How It Works – Spend 2 hours preparing 24 meals that you can portion and freeze for simple microwave dishes.
7. Freezer in the fall
How it works – Spend 1 hour of active time preparing 5 fall-inspired recipes. 4-8 people are served with each meal.