this Mandarin salad fresh, sweet and full of taste. With an incredible homemade orange salad dressing you can't live without!
At this time of year I crave ALL salads and this mandarin salad is definitely one of my top recipes. Fresh ingredients mixed with sweet orange salad dressing are a great combination. We love to overcome grilled chicken to make a full meal.
This mandarin salad always fits our family celebrations and is very tasty! It comes from my aunt's favorite cookbook and everyone loves it! In his original recipe, he also adds spring onions, mushrooms, avocados, and tomatoes, but my family only prefers this with mandarins, cranberries, and nuts.
This salad is very versatile … you can really add something and it would still be just as tasty! Just make sure you stay in tangerine oranges because that is the whole salad recipe! So good!
Orange salad dressing
The star of the show is this delicious orange salad dressing. It requires only a few simple ingredients and is very simple to make. It looks like this: Poppy saucebut with an orange touch. Orange juice and aroma ensure an irresistible fresh taste.
- Frozen orange juice concentrate
- Orange peel
- olive oil
- Lemon juice
manual: Put all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well mixed. You can put the ingredients in a mason jar and shake until they combine.
TipsIf you have additional bandages, keep them in the fridge for up to 5 days. If necessary, you can make the bandage several days in advance. Just keep it in the fridge and beat it on the salad before serving.
- Any kind of green will work. I used a spring mix, but arugula, cabbage, or spinach are all great.
- Add sliced grilled chicken for more protein.
- It can replace almonds for walnuts or walnuts. You can even use it Sugar walnuts If desired.
- If you restrict the sugar, you can easily remove the dried cranberries.
- Add more sauces like freshly shaved parmesan, pomegranate, spring onions or sliced avocado.
Other fresh salads with fruit:
Tangerine orange salad recipe
Preparation time: 10th minute
Total time: 10th minute
This mandarin orange salad is fresh, sweet and full of taste. With an incredible homemade orange salad dressing you can't live without!
- 10th ounce Bag spring mix (or spinach)
- 11 ounce can be tangerine
- 1.2 Cup dried cranberry
- 1/3 Cup sliced almonds (can also use walnuts or walnuts)
- 1/4 Cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1.2 teaspoon Orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2nd tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar (I used cider)
- 1.2 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Poppy
Put the spinach, orange, cranberry and almonds in a large bowl.
Place the orange juice, orange peel, salt, olive oil, sugar, vinegar and lemon juice in a mason jar. Shake until everything is well mixed. Then pour over the salad just before serving. Discard until it's all together.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 27G | Protein: 3rdG | Fat: 13G | Saturated fat: 2ndG | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 290mg | Life: 2ndG | Sugar: 21G | Vitamin A: 936II | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg
to meet Jamielyn Nye
Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of Follow Us. He is also the author of Follow Us Recipes. If he doesn't make it in the kitchen, Jamielyn likes to hunt four small monkeys and sleep with his husband on the couch.
Never worry about dinner again!