The washroom is an important space in your home and it is important to make it as efficient and functional as possible to do your daily work. So why not create a multifunctional washroom? People spend a lot of time in their offices and laundries. Then why should we combine them to use the space more efficiently? If your laundry room is dirty, consider upgrading. This may involve replacing your washer / dryer to create more stackable space. This space can be converted into a work area or into built-in closets or even bench seats.
A multifunctional washroom can also be equipped with a mud room, a dog room, a handicraft station, a message middle or a bathroom. Make your laundry area more efficient than a special one. This also helps you save space and double your productivity by combining functions during an intense work and wash day. Instead of a combined guest room / office, it can also be a combined washroom / office. Check out some inspiring ideas to transform your washroom into a more stylish and efficient design.
Tell us: Which of these multifunctional washroom ideas inspired you the most and why in the comments below!
Note: Check out some other great ideas: 60 incredibly inspiring design ideas for small laundry rooms and 37 incredibly clever ways to organize your washroom.
1. The daily laundry has been converted into a multi-purpose room that is ideal for craft projects and laundry. Baskets are the end point of the dirty laundry that is sent through the passage and connected to the men's bedroom. (via Obelisk home)
2. This idea combines the bathroom and laundry room for a space-saving design. The washing machine and dryer are 24 units of the Bosch – Axxis series. 6-foot bench Avonite, mesa brown F1-9040 satin. The sink was also designed by Avonite and is integrated into the worktop for simple cleaning. Cupboards are made of maple. The walls are painted by Benjamin Moore: Provence Crème 2021-60. White coating White dove-Benjamin Moore. The floor is made of slate. Bathroom dimensions: 8 "wide x 8" -10 & # 39; & # 39; Length. (via Cathy Schwabe architecture)
3. This washroom has a dog washing station. The floor is a slate product called Chinese Gold by American Olean. Donald Kaufman Color Collection by wall paint Pratt & Lambert. Color DKC-2, latex eggshell, trim is DKC-54, alkyd satin. The dimensions of this area are approximately 11 "- 4". & # 39; width x 8 & # 39; – 2 & # 39; & # 39; Depth. The internal cabinets on the right take 28 inches out, the washer / dryer an additional 34 inches, leaving 6 "- 2" & # 39; usable floor space. You can see the rest of this extraordinary house here: The antique cape-style house is being redesigned in a fascinating way in New England. (via Smith & Vansant Architects)
4th"Anne Hideaway". This highly functional washroom doubles as a craft room. There is plenty of space for folding and craft projects. The left wall has a TV and there are double doors to cover the area, there is confusion from ongoing projects. Worktop material is slate. The washing machine is GE model # WCVH4815KMS and the dryer is GE model # DCVH480EKMS. This room is 13 & # 39; -0 & # 39; & # 39; x 14–6. Island sizes: 4 "x 6". Stools are from Universal Furniture. (via Dream House Studios)
5. This usable and mud space is approximately 16 ″ x 25 ″. large. A large island is made from recycled wood that is used to fold and sort clothes. The material is ancient cypress and cupboards are custom made. (via Ourso designs)
6. A combination of laundry room and mud room saves space in this wooden frame house. A large counter and a storage room make the laundry functional and efficient. (via Riverbend wooden frame)
7. A laundry-office combination can save genuine space. This light and airy area features tiled floors and white marble countertops. There is plenty of storage space for laundry and office supplies for multitasking. A large window brings daylight and frames the garden view. (via Jodi Fleming Design)
8. A combination of a galley-style laundry room and mud room has dark wood floors and lovely blue shaker cabinets. The spacious cabin area offers space for laundry, outerwear and other items. A built-in sofa offers space to wear your shoes or to relax while the laundry is running. (via Evars + Anderson interior design)
9. This multifunctional washroom has an island for folding and packing gifts. Drawers, open shelves and storage baskets propose space for storage and organization. Ideal for an outdoor stool or a trolley. Lay Emil Gray Pepper. (via Looney Rick's kiss)
10th Dog washing station. If you have a dog in your family, you can integrate a dog washing station in your laundry room. This is especially ideal if your laundry area has access to a side or rear entrance. A wash station cleans your pet's mud and dirt to keep your home clean and your pet smelling fresh! (via Jennifer Michele Interiors)
11. A washroom with a special packing station is great for those with smart gift packaging. ProSlat racks have been added to the packing station. All of this slides into the closet and closes with a closet door. A stool table offers additional space for handicrafts or office work. (via Morning Star manufacturer)
12. This multifunctional washroom functions as a wash / office / mud room. Wash your clothes at work or pay an invoice. The built-in padded seating provides a relaxing place to relax or read a book while doing the laundry. The floor is a 12 x 24 inch porcelain tile that looks like a walnut-colored travertine. Dimensions of the laundry room: 10 & # 39; 6 & # 39; & # 39; x 7 & # 39; 6 & # 39; & # 39 ;. (via Housing design / renovation)
13. Ceramics / laundry. If your laundry room has a door to your garden, why not use this space for multiple purposes? Install a large irrigation sink, cut the ends of fresh cut flowers, wash the containers, and rinse your garden tools. The floor is an antique Italian tile. (via Brittle architects)
14. This rear terrace is a multi-purpose area that is used as a laundry room, mud room and flower pot / cleaning room. Sit back, relax and enjoy your favorite drink as you immerse your laundry in the views and sounds of the garden! (via Hard rock construction)
15. Dog lounge. This area doubles as a washroom and dog room. The built-in control cabinet hides the washing machine / dryer. A corner on the wall offers a dog water station. Pull out the box and drawer for a dog food station to store cabinet supplies for dog food. (via Robertson kitchens)
16. Multi-purpose home office / laundry room. This area is called "family workshop". The shaker cabinet hides the washing machine and dryer. Features conclude a Signature Hardware stainless steel farmer sink and a Venetian bronze Brizo Talo faucet. (via Orren Pickell Building Group)
17. This multi-purpose room includes laundry, mud room, office / sewing / crafting. Washer / dryer whirlpool duet. The cabinets are painted in Sherwin Williams Useful Gray. Formica worktop is Wilsonart laminate, Satin Stainless. The subway tile is Backsplash, Statement & # 39; s Skylight Glass, Bright 3 × 6 Tile. The walls were painted in Sherwin Williams – Amazing Gray SW7044. The floor is an Emser 20 × 20 tile. This room measures 7 "4" x 17 "6 measures. (via Bold design)
18th Laundry / multipurpose room. In this area there is a central island for folding and processing. The drawers contain packaging paper and other consumables. A computer station enables the home office. The lamp is Hudson Valley 122-PN (polished nickel). (About Bruning Homes, Inc.)
19. If you have no space, combine your home office and laundry room in a multi-purpose room. Stackable washer / dryer saves a lot of space. Open shelves provide functional storage for consumables. A large window with a view of the back yard inspires creativity. (via VanBrouck and partners)
20. This spacious laundry room offers large panoramic windows with lake views. A gift packaging peninsula is a dream for artisans. Countertops granite, Via Latea. The space is approximately 11 "x 12". (via RAFINED LLC)
21. This 18 x 13 ”washroom has a crafting area, work area, and refrigerator where you can store extra groceries or snacks for children. The stackable washer / dryer offers more space for other daily functions. (via Alan Mascord Design Partner)
22. Business middle and laundry room. This multifunctional laundry area has a finished basement, lots of wardrobes and worktops. The wall color is Benjamin Moore, Sheraton Beige, classic color # HC-57. The decorative color is Benjamin Moore White Pigeon. (via Benvenuti and stone)
23. In this multi-purpose washroom there is a hidden washer / dryer behind closed doors. The lovely terracotta floor gives the white wardrobe and the tiled walls of the subway a touch of color. You can see the rest of this inspiring house here: Modern versatile home with fun interiors in New Mexico. (via BUILT Design Collective)
You are reading a curated article https://onekindesign.com/
You might like it too…