Dinner in 10 minutes at the table with this simple and delicious Thai Chicken Naan Pizza! The spicy Thai curry sauce is a unique variant for the pizza evening with shredded chicken and vegetables.
Do you like to be adventurous with your pizza? We do! Our favorites are included. Guacamole pizza + corn + zucchini and the Kale, pine nuts and ricotta pizza, Our recently this was Thai Chicken Naan Pizza!
Using Naan as the basis for this pizza is a convenient way to have dinner quickly at the table (no mess with the dough!). It also means that every person can have their own pizza service!
This Thai Curry Naan Pizza with spicy Thai Curry "Sauce", grated chicken and vegetables is definitely a unique taste combination that somehow works very well.
It's simple to prepare, full of delicious flavors, and a lot cheaper than ordering.
Causes of this Thai Chicken Naan Pizza
- makes individual servings
- gets dinner on the table quickly and is cheaper than liquidation
- A delicious mix of Thai flavors and fresh vegetables that shouldn't work … but it works VERY well!
Let's talk about materials
For this Thai Chicken Naan Bread Pizza you need:
- lavash– or pancakes
- sauce– Yogurt, Thai curry paste and tomatoes – yes, that sounds crazy, but trust me on this ?
- chicken– We use honey-lemon chicken with a slow cooker, but you can also use chopped or chopped cooked chicken
- cheese– Mozzarella works top here, but ricotta dollops are incredible too!
- sauces– thinly sliced peppers, grated carrots and fresh coriander
Tips for great pizzas
- grilling– We have to use broilers for this recipe. If you are not in North America, this refers to cooking at extremely high temperatures in the oven and can be called a "grill".
- Attention– Keep an eye on your Naan as it can burn like a fire in seconds! All ovens behave differently. The top way to determine when your pizza is made is to look closely.
- diet– find a Meal preparation plan + grocery list for this recipe!
- ızgara- Yes, you can also prepare these Naan pizzas on the grill! Complete instructions are on the recipe card.
Find my favorite tin bowls my store!
I can't find Naan. What can I use instead?
This method should work well with various flat springs. Flat bread should work too. Note that cooking times may vary if you replace Naan.
Can I prepare this recipe?
It is top to eat immediately after cooking the pizza as it is not good after sitting. If you want to cook, chop the vegetables, chop the cheese in advance, and cook the chicken in advance. In fact, this recipe is part of a meal preparation plan (+ grocery list) that you can find here!
Can I commute a material?
Naan bread pizza is such a flexible recipe. Here are some swaps you can do:
- Sauce – Replace the sauce with regular pizza sauce, pesto, or barbecue sauce. To keep it "Thai", you can exchange the sauce for peanut sauce!
- Protein – Replace or skip the chicken for shrimp, pepper
- Vegetables – Exchange it for your favorite pizza toppings! Pineapple, red onion, olives, spinach and much more.
Are you looking for more grated chicken recipes?
Thai Chicken Naan Bread Pizza Video
Are you wondering exactly how this pizza comes together? Watch the 1 minute video below! More of my videos Youtube channel,
Note: This recipe was first published in 2019. It was reissued in 2020 with modern photos, tips and a modern video.
Thai Chicken Naan Pizza (10 minutes)
Dinner in 10 minutes at the table with this simple and delicious Thai Chicken Naan Pizza! The spicy Thai curry sauce is a unique variant for the pizza evening with chicken and vegetables.
Thai Curry Spicy Yogurt:
- 4 parts lavash
- 1 paprika (thinly cut)
- 1 carrots (Decomposition)
- 1 Cup minced chicken (I recommend it Slow cooker honey lemon chicken)
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (Decomposition)
- coriander (Garnish)
In a bowl, softly crush the tomatoes with a fork. Mix the yogurt and take the curry paste until it is completely mixed.
Heat the broiler. Place the Naan on the firm baking sheet. Fry for 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Spread 1-2 tablespoons of yogurt on each of the naan breads.
Fill with the remaining ingredients.
Place under the grill for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts and the pizzas become hot.
To grill: Grill at high temperature.
Grind the Naan directly on the fire or light golden for 2 minutes.
Spread 1-2 tablespoons of yogurt on each of the naan breads and fill with the remaining ingredients.
Place the naan bread pizzas directly on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts and the pizzas heat up.
To serve: If desired, sprinkle with coriander and serve immediately.
This recipe is top served fresh, but before you cook the pizza, you can cook the chicken, shred the cheese, and prepare the vegetables for up to 4 days.
servings: 1Pizza | calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 23G | Protein: 27G | Fat: 14G | Saturated fat: 7G | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 599mg | Life: 2G | Sugar: 4G