Rich and decadent Marshmallow cake Topped with sticky candy and chocolate icing. This delicious treat is simply delicious!
If you are my fan barsThen this dessert is just the thing for you! It is the ultimate indulgence and consists of double chocolate and fluffy marshmallows. After taking a bite, you will be converted quickly!
I remember these marshmallow cakes (also known as Mississippi mud cakes) grew up in a friend's house. I fell in love right after my first bite. I've been thinking about her since then and couldn't wait to do it myself. I love finding ancient recipes!
These cakes are delicious and almost every child (or adult) dreams. They commence with a chocolate cake base and are filled with sticky marshmallows and chocolate butter cream. It’s really astonishing. They are very wealthy and collapsed, so I prefer to cut them into smaller squares for service.
3 delicious layers!
Cake layer: The basis of these delicious desserts is the cake layer. To keep it simple, I use a can of cake mix. You can always make your own homemade recipe, but I want to save time with the box mix. To be honest, you can't tell the difference!
Marshmallow-layer: The cakes are then filled with a layer of mini marshmallows. They only bake in the oven for a few minutes until they become swollen and crispy.
Chocolate glaze layer: The last layer Chocolate Buttercream, A simple chocolate glaze that is simple and surprising to prepare. Spread over the marshmallow layer for the final touch.
How to make marshmallow cakes
- Brownies. Prepare the brownie mixture according to the directions in the package. Pour into a greased 9 × 9 "pan and cook for 30 minutes or until almost done.
- Marshmallows. Take the cakes out of the oven and sprinkle the mini marshmallows evenly over them. Let it cook for 3 minutes or until the marshmallows swell. Take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Is it an ornament? Mix the ingredients for the glaze in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Place a few spoons of icing on top of the marshmallow layer and spread with a spatula.
- I like to sort the pan with parchment paper and light fat to avoid the marshmallows from sticking to the pan.
- Use 9 × 9 pans for thick cakes and 9 × 13 pans for thinner cakes.
- If you're using a 9 × 13 pan, I recommend adding an extra glass of marshmallows and doubling the glaze.
- Add half a cup of chocolate chips to the brownie dough for more chocolate flavor.
- Use a plastic knife to easily cut the cakes and clean them after each cut. Make sure they cool for about 30 minutes before cutting.
- Don't defeat! Cakes should be moody and fat. I use the toothpick method to check if it's made (stick a toothpick in the middle of the cake – it should arrive out clean).
More cake recipes
Preparation time: 15 minute
Cooking time: 30 minute
Total time: 45 minute
Rich and decadent marshmallow cakes are topped with sticky marshmallows and a chocolate glaze. This delicious treat is simply delicious!
- 18 ounce Box cake mix plus the ingredients on the box
- 2 cups Mini marshmallow more if necessary
Chocolate cake Coating:
- 1.4 Cup salted butter softens
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon milk upon need
- 1.2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Make a cake:
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. For thick cakes, spray the 9 × 9 "pan with non-stick spray or parchment paper. If you want to make thinner cakes, use a 9 × 13" pan.
Prepare the brownie mixture according to the directions in the package. Then pour the dough into the prepared pan. Let it cook for 30 minutes or until it's almost done. Don't cook too long. Take it out of the oven and sprinkle marshmallows over it, covering the cakes in an even layer. Let it cook for another 3 minutes or until the marshmallows swell. Take it out of the oven and let it cool.
Make the icing:
Mix the butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir until smooth with electric beaters. If necessary, add more milk or powdered sugar to achieve a smooth and creamy glaze. Then put a spoonful of marshmallow on top after it has cooled. It is slowly spreading evenly.
I like to cut the cakes in 5 × 4 rows with a plastic knife.
If you do it in a 9 × 13 "pan, you can double the glaze and use an extra cup of mini marshmallows. Be sure to use fresh confectionery for an optimal taste. If you want to enrich these cakes even more, add 1/2 cup of chocolate pieces to the cake batter before baking.
calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 33G | Protein: 1G | Fat: 5G | Saturated fat: 2G | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 6mg | Life: 1G | Sugar: 24G | Vitamin A: 71II | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg
Never worry about dinner again!