Beautiful beach waves or eye-catching thick curls with your hair will definitely take care of the overall look, adding even more glamor to even the simplest garments. Of course, having curly hair is great, but if you do not have natural curls, you should be aware of how intense it is to curl your hair. This 5 minute curl technique does not enter your life!
This great hack to obtain lovely flyers for your hair takes a handful of steps and takes care of them all in 5 minutes. Take a look at the steps to avoid wasting time in your dreams:
– The first step to effortless curling is to take all the hair and attach it to a ponytail in the middle of the head, especially in the crown area. If you want to remove the curls directly from the ear, Super high ponytail,
– Take a good heat-storing hairspray and apply it to your ponytail – not only to make sure the curling iron does not damage the texture of your hair, but you can also apply a styling foam to enjoy the curls longer.
– Ponytail hair in two small parts.
– Select one of the sections and turn to a loose hair. Then wrap a curly wand. Of course you work in a thicker area. haircutYou have to hold the wand for a while.
– After removing the curling iron, roll off the part and allow it to cool. If you loosen the hair when warm, the hair can straighten again due to its natural weight and loses fresh curves.
– Take the second part of the ponytail and let it cool down by repeating the above steps.
– It's time to relax your hair by releasing the ponytail. Remove the hair clip and hair clip to unlock it.
– Your lovely hair is alert to cast a magical spell, break the curls and connect them perfectly. A light finger brush that lasts longer by applying a kind hair spray on the curls is enough.
After capturing this groundbreaking technique to create the most lovely, natural-looking curves for your hair, we'll try to prepare everything for a party, a romantic dinner, or just a casual party in no more than 5 minutes. With a line style, the day will not look like a difficult relationship anymore.
Match your swinging locks to any outfit that fits almost every day, and of course be the showman!